CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

salmon snow male $250

Old 06-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #21
cornbreadandmilk
wow identical to my salmon snow but that only makes sense.

cracker head before i make any purchases id like to see a pic of the snake you have jut be as fair as possible .

Old 06-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
cornbreadandmilk
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68 View Post
Not sure what gene you are talking about. The different lines of "coral" and/or "salmon" snows are being picked apart genetically to determine what makes them "coral" or "salmon", and it is pretty much a pain in the @ss. We are finding out it can be strawberry, it can be various different "red factors", linebreeding, combinations of these. Breed different lines like the OP wants to do hoping to get a clutch of "stunners" apparently can lead to heartbreak...Susan Willis crossed my Tequila Sunrise line snow to her JMG line coral ghost

could end up with a small clutch of blah, no pink whatsoever aneries...Photo's courtesy of Susan Willis, Willis Wildlife Enterprises :*)
wait explain the first photo here this is the out come?

Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #23
Camby
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornbreadandmilk View Post
looking for a nice young male salmon snow price range looking to spend about 250
we have two proven JMG adults that are 6-7 on the pink scale. Message us if you are interested in either.

dc

Old 06-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #24
dave partington
Male, January 2012 hatch, feeding on large f/t pinkies, more salmon shades, less green, a little smaller than the other one, from a different clutch/different parents. For both of them: their colors are still developing. Getting better & better with each passing shed.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #25
chris68
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornbreadandmilk View Post
wait explain the first photo here this is the out come?
Waiting on the outcome now, as they're due to hatch soon :*)

Old 06-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #26
crackerhead
Holy Cow Dave those are amazing! I'm not gonna get laughed out of the pool. I can't even touch that color saturation. Buy Dave's.

Terri

Old 06-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #27
cornbreadandmilk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Holy Cow Dave those are amazing! I'm not gonna get laughed out of the pool. I can't even touch that color saturation. Buy Dave's.

Terri
alrighty im just trying to be fair to everyone i feel id want to have the opportunity aswell.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #28
Nanci
A person could sure start a cool peppermint stripe project with one of those...

Old 06-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #29
cornbreadandmilk

so who matches up best? male one has the pink hues i want but i am not sure about the blotches i like them but they are diffrent

Old 06-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #30
Nanci
Male One is older so his color has had more time to develop. What blotches???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google