CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

A little more specific wants!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #41
Tom Tuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayMarie View Post
Also I realize I am not the ONLY one with a child with a disability and it would be great to hook up and chat with them in an appropriate forum. However you must NOT or you would understand the time restraints at times were you just cant get to the computer for a few days at a time. Every child is different and some may demand little time, others alot and some on and off intense care. Thats what I was trying to say not that I have an autistic daughter so give me cheap snakes. I have been a member here a long time, been through alot of different situations, never had someone assume and treat me like crap like you. It isnt called for and is way off anyways. I had 2 grand to work with....thats not looking for handouts. So maybe know more before you post BS. If someone had a question with the way I worded something they can ask and I am SORRY if I sounded wrong or a certain way to anybody??!! I didnt mean to offed anyone and quite frankly dont see how it turned into bashing LindsayMarie? The other username is LindsayMarie81.

Excuse me but to whom was this reply intended? Which username is the right one now?

Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #42
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I think that one was aimed towards Robbie?

Old 09-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #43
LindsayMarie
I promise to answer all pm's by tomorrow evening. Also, I was locked out of my account for a few days until Rich helped me with password. So alots been going on and I am trying my best. Sorry if I have upset anyone. Thank you, LindsayMarie

Old 09-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #44
LindsayMarie
I just wanted to say, to be honest this thread is upsetting and hurtful.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #45
Palmetto Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayMarie View Post
I promise to answer all pm's by tomorrow evening. Also, I was locked out of my account for a few days until Rich helped me with password. So alots been going on and I am trying my best. Sorry if I have upset anyone. Thank you, LindsayMarie
No need to respond to ours, they are no longer available.

dc

Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 AM   #46
LindsayMarie
ok, thank you for the heads up

Old 09-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #47
crotalis40741
This really needs to calm down and take it back to original topic!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google