CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

butter or any green morph

Old 06-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
Shiari
Do be aware that butters change color as they get older. They turn true-yellow and lose the brownish-orange tones for the most part.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #12
Tara80
The only 'green' coloration that you can find in cornsnakes is a hue that's found in neon snows or bubblegum snows. You can get some really lime green borders on some of those.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
Chip
Quote:
Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
Your score: 33
Age range: 40-49
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
I was half expecting I would have scored a 100%, or perfect score of zero. But then there were a couple I kept going back and forth on. Still, 33 would indicate that I got several out of place! My nephew played a ring tone for me that "old people can't hear" and I swear I didn't even hear a peep. In fact, accused him of not really playing it yet! I chalked that up to years of shooting guns, but this one really stings. I already am shopping for reading glasses since I cant read the back of a can of fish food anymore. That one happened overnight!

Old 06-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #14
Shady
I'm still very interested in a butter...
Even tho everyone is talking about colorblindness.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
HVani
That was a cool test! I scored 7. I feel I would have done better if it had been on paper and not a computer screen.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #16
Chip
Shady, if I produce a butter, I'll let you know. I have a small clutch with caramel and amel in it, and could produce some.

But honestly, I was very curious how you would score on that test!

Old 06-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Shady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Shady, if I produce a butter, I'll let you know. I have a small clutch with caramel and amel in it, and could produce some.

But honestly, I was very curious how you would score on that test!

Let me know, I'll gladly take one off your hands and give it a good home!

Haha, I will take the test tomorrow and post my score =P

Old 06-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
AliCat37
Too bad you posted this a bit late! Just gave away an absolutely beautiful butter a few weeks ago.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
Shady
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliCat37 View Post
Too bad you posted this a bit late! Just gave away an absolutely beautiful butter a few weeks ago.
Dang. I've been up in the air about it for a little while too. I caught the addiction. Im sure its only a matter of time before I want yet another one.

Browsing this site doesn't help either. =P

Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #20
boricua00735
I blame my score on being 100% blind in my left eye But i was a little better than half so not to bad for a one-eyed brown guy. And a crappy comp.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google