CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

I'm new and ready to learn!

Old 01-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #141
Karl_Mcknight
you can feed 2 pinkies when your snake weighs over 25 grams. Depending on the weight of your snake if he's less than 25g I'd just stick with 1 pinkie.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:21 PM   #142
Gusku
1 it is then! Thanks. I will be shopping in a few days and get a scale.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #143
Karl_Mcknight
don't handle him after feeding him until he poops. Usually 2 to 5 days depending on the snake and your temps.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:48 AM   #144
Gusku
Wink

I am not comfortable holding him quite yet, so I took a pic of him in his "Natural habitat" As he believes. I will get some good pics of his belly tomorrow, when his belly looks back to normal.

Old 01-07-2016, 12:26 PM   #145
Gusku
It is safe to now exclaim excitedly. First successful feeding!!!

Old 01-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #146
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusku View Post
It is safe to now exclaim excitedly. First successful feeding!!!
Congrats. It's always a relief to know your snake will eat for you!

Old 01-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #147
Tavia
I've been keeping snakes since late '08, been breeding them for 2 years and can say that, bought new addition or baby produced here, the relief of the first meal they take with you, never fades!

Old 01-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #148
Gusku
Thumbs up This is currently the best I got.

This is his lower body. hope it helps.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #149
Gusku
just an update, probably my last for this thread. Rick is doing great! My friends adore him and my mom even watched him eat his second meal! He has already noticeably grown and I attended the reptile show today. TOTALLY COOL! I saw so many different kinds of things and it was overall a great experience. I am just glad to say that I am now officially part of the reptile world and will continue to be for a very long time. Thanks for all your support and advice. I am also sure that Rick thanks you as well. :-) :-) :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google