• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2004 Lavender Motleys

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
lavmotley04_002.jpg

lavmotley04_001.jpg

Nice shots~!

Those lavender motelys are really something~!!!!

Can't wait to own some of these myself!!!

Beautiful!!!! And such lovely soft coloring. I would love to see one of those as an adult!

Loving those, Rich

I will have the ability to produce some of those, perhaps next season, and I am really excited about it. They really are showing synergetic qualities. I totally dig them, from a personal aesthetic perspective. Perhaps what they are showing is actually pleiotropism.

I purchased a pair of 2003 lavender motleys from Rich and, I have to say, they are the most stunning snakes you'll ever see. The male, in fact, actually looks to be developing into a hurricane motley which is rather exciting.

Do you happen to have any pics of them Tanya? I'm thinking of getting one of these next year and would love to see what they look like as they get older!

Very Nice

Nice motleys!
Not sure if I like the pattern or the colours more. :D

Remind me alot of Ghost Motleys Ive hatched out. (JUst pointing out the similairity. ;) )

PM

Back