CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Orange Amelanistic Zig Zag

Old 09-25-2002, 11:57 AM   #1
Doctor
Orange Amelanistic Zig Zag

Thanks for managing such a great forum, Rich I just got this corn and wanted to share his striking markings with the forum. Thanks.

Old 09-25-2002, 12:42 PM   #2
Simon
First of all Welcome Doctor!!!
Hope that you will enjoy this site as much as all of us here does!!!

Secondly, that corn is very nice looking!!! I love that little zig zag going down it's middle part of the body!! Very very nice corn snake!!!

Old 09-25-2002, 03:09 PM   #3
Jr Nimeskern
I love that corn! I love the zigzag! I need to get me a few zigs... but that is one very nice Amel Zig... congrats! and welcome to the best FORUM in the world!

Old 09-26-2002, 12:22 AM   #4
carol
Yes, one very lovely corn with awesome colors.

Old 09-26-2002, 12:27 AM   #5
Alicia
He's very pretty, nice pattern.

Old 09-26-2002, 01:50 PM   #6
Jimmy C.
Hey Doc,
Welcome to the forum!! Thats a very pretty snake. I love the Zig Zag.
Jimmy C.

Old 09-27-2002, 07:39 AM   #7
Doctor
Thank you all

Thank you Simon, Jr, Carol, Alicia and Jimmy for your warm welcome and kind words. I got this little beauty only 5 days ago, and it's a tease feeder. So far, it's not interested in feeding, but I'm trying everything I know, and will try everything I can find in these forums. There is some very useful information throughout them, and I'm very glad I ran across them. Thanks again, and please root for this little one to feed

Old 09-27-2002, 12:39 PM   #8
Simon
Doctor,

Yes coming to this forum is really a lot of help.
If there are problems regarding anything that you want to know about, just come and drop down a note.

Since your little one was a tease feeder, give it a bit more time to settle down and try teasing it again. I have tons of these snakes that will not eat if you are near it. So maybe you can try a little deli cup and put it in a dark place where no one can disturb it. It might eat that way. If the deli cup thing doesn't work, try it with a brown paper bag....it works a lot of time.....

If not there are still lots of feeding methods for you to try. Just come up and post a new thread on it and lots of people will help you.

Hope that it will eat for you soon!!!

Old 09-27-2002, 10:30 PM   #9
GinnyO
Awww, he's such a beauty - I'd like one just like him! I'm rooting for him to feed -

Old 09-28-2002, 09:17 AM   #10
Doctor
Thanks again, going to try today

Thanks for the suggestions, Simon. He's been left alone for a couple of days now, and I'm going to try your paper bag suggestion this evening around dusk. The last time, I did try the deli cup, but he was just too shy. Maybe with a little more room, he'll feed tonight. Thanks for rooting for him too, GinnyO!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google