CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

08 serpenco list

Old 06-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #31
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
I think it's cool that Rich sells his snakes at all. I mean, he could just be stingy, keep them all for himself, and have his property completely buried under a mountain of snakes...leaving the rest of us drooling and empty-handed.
Now, there's a thought. Just build a wall around the property and release everything. Then I could take a stroll and possibly see GoldDust Blood Reds crawling along the path......

Old 06-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #32
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Now, there's a thought. Just build a wall around the property and release everything. Then I could take a stroll and possibly see GoldDust Blood Reds crawling along the path......

Yeah...but I think you'd have to supplement mice in the yard with as many snakes as you would let go. You may be more likely to see them running across the path!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #33
SnakeCreations
Quote:
ohhh you're an awful tease!

<sigh> now that my favorite sale of the year is out.... I'm gonna have-ta buy somethin...like more shoes....well, maybe I'll wait and see what the new list looks like....

Good luck with it all !!

-Tonya

Old 06-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #34
Susan
Look at it this way, he'll have so many hatchlings at Daytona that he'll have to mark them all down just so he doesn't have to load as many of the remaining ones back up at the end of the very exhausting week-end!

Hey, I can dream, can't I!

Old 06-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #35
Nanci
You could get a pretty sweet deal on a 2007 lavblood or a 2007 hypo pewter right now! I still look at those lavbloods and wish I had one more...(Because mine is the most beautiful purple snake in the world!)

Old 06-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #36
SnakeCreations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Look at it this way, he'll have so many hatchlings at Daytona that he'll have to mark them all down just so he doesn't have to load as many of the remaining ones back up at the end of the very exhausting week-end!

Hey, I can dream, can't I!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
You could get a pretty sweet deal on a 2007 lavblood or a 2007 hypo pewter right now! I still look at those lavbloods and wish I had one more...(Because mine is the most beautiful purple snake in the world!)
LOL... ahhh such good friends!! Lookin out for me.... Nanci yours does win the bestest purple snake award ever!

-Tonya

Old 06-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #37
Voodoo
when is the Daytona show? I'll be in Daytona in late July. *crosses fingers and hopes the show takes place while I'm there*

Old 06-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #38
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
when is the Daytona show? I'll be in Daytona in late July. *crosses fingers and hopes the show takes place while I'm there*
August 23rd, and 24th.........

Old 06-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #39
Weebonilass
Quote:
August 23rd, and 24th.........
hmmm... wonder how far Daytona is from here.....

Old 06-27-2008, 10:55 AM   #40
Voodoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebonilass View Post
hmmm... wonder how far Daytona is from here.....
A loooooong way! LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google