CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hi!!
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
durtis
hi!!

After looking around for awhile i finnaly registered i have a sunglow, candycane and ultrmel,1 pink rat and an unknown at this time. i belive hes an eastern milk

Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
Gralena
Welcome to the forum!! Do you have any pictures of your gang?

Old 06-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #3
dpreston66
Welcome to the forums!

Old 07-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by durtis View Post
After looking around for awhile i finnaly registered i have a sunglow, candycane and ultrmel,1 pink rat and an unknown at this time. i belive hes an eastern milk
What I would like to know, is why you are using the logo of my business as your avatar?

Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
sandybunny
Talking Hi Jim

Hi Jim, I saw you at the Columbia show a week or so ago. You had some really nice snakes. I particularly loved the patternless bull snakes you had. I really wanted one, but not much room in my house for another snake right now. I loved how they looked like gold to me, I had never seen one before. A bull snake is on my list now for sure!

Old 07-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandybunny View Post
Hi Jim, I saw you at the Columbia show a week or so ago. You had some really nice snakes. I particularly loved the patternless bull snakes you had. I really wanted one, but not much room in my house for another snake right now. I loved how they looked like gold to me, I had never seen one before. A bull snake is on my list now for sure!
Thanks for the compliment , I bet if you go a bullsnake you would get rid of your corns

Any one know how to contact this durbis character....hes using my company logo.

I know its a unique logo ...but not worthy of being stolen for use as someone else's avatar .....WTF

Old 07-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
sandybunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps View Post
Thanks for the compliment , I bet if you go a bullsnake you would get rid of your corns

Any one know how to contact this durbis character....hes using my company logo.

I know its a unique logo ...but not worthy of being stolen for use as someone else's avatar .....WTF
Why would I get rid of my corns? Are bull snakes that good?

Click on his name and send him a pm. I bet that's aggravating, but he's only 16 years old. He probably doesn't understand you just can't do that. I'm sure he'll change it when he gets the message.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
homegrownherps
Quote:

Click on his name and send him a pm. I bet that's aggravating, but he's only 16 years old. He probably doesn't understand you just can't do that. I'm sure he'll change it when he gets the message.
Bullsnakes are the best !

Old 07-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
homegrownherps
Quote:

I have sent him a P.M. as well as reg message...no response.

My logo was custom drawn for me, I can't see any logical reason/excuse for him taking it and using it for his own use. He's old enough to know whats right and wrong.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
Corny Noob
Well you started asking him in topics about your logo at 5:42, he hasn't been on since 5:11 according to his profile.
Unless you PM'd him before that time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread