CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

i must say this is terrible

Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
netto614
Thumbs down i must say this is terrible

this site has the most inaccurate info on snake care that i have ever read. please, for the sake of your snake, dont take advice seriously on here until you do more research on the subject.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
lajes
Hey guy whatīs your Problem? Didnīt take your Pills today?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by netto614 View Post
this site has the most inaccurate info on snake care that i have ever read. please, for the sake of your snake, dont take advice seriously on here until you do more research on the subject.
Go on I'm listening........ What part are you referring to...... Any advice on picking up the quality of info, is of extreme interest to me.....

Old 07-31-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
norm
Quote:
Originally Posted by netto614 View Post
Your comment shows your ignorance. There are more well known snake experts on this forum than anywhere on the internet.

I always agree with doing your own research, but your comment is a blanket statement that offends me deeply. Some of the most highly respected herpers in the industry are members of this site.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
Rich in KY
what?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
tstephe3
haha.. im interested too! i check here and other places for info. and you cant beat personal experiences either.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
jenneses
When you decide to criticize it is best to give examples so that others may better understand what your saying. Ex: Your statement is too broad, please narrow it down to a specific subject subjects.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneses View Post
When you decide to criticize it is best to give examples so that others may better understand what you're saying. Ex: Your statement is too broad, please narrow it down to a specific subject subjects.
had to edit my above post...

Old 07-31-2008, 11:26 AM   #9
kathylove
I am always willing to learn something new...

Please educate us, so we will know better!

Thanks in advance!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
chicelias
*cough*troll*cough*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google