CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

i must say this is terrible

Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #31
LBoz
Who's Yummy, and why does he smell like chicken?

Old 07-31-2008, 04:02 PM   #32
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Rich, at the risk of telling you how to run your forum....just keep on keeping on. This place rocks!
I prefer to just stay out of everyone's way and let them do what they want to do here. With a LARGE helping of reason, of course. The mods are doing an excellent job of keeping the peace here, which is what I hoped would result from you all picking them as your mods.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:12 PM   #33
Blue Apple Herps
Wait?!? So I shouldn't have just force fed my snake a carrot?

Old 07-31-2008, 04:20 PM   #34
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueapplepaste View Post
Wait?!? So I shouldn't have just force fed my snake a carrot?
Oh Matthew....

Old 07-31-2008, 05:07 PM   #35
torsten
i thought the carrot would help them see in the dark to hunt down the greens every meal time!!!!!!!

lol

Old 07-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #36
CassieK
I want to know how you can have incorrect information when some of the people on here have been breeding/raises snakes for longer than I have been alive. I would say you guys know your stuff and cause of all the info you guys give I have a happy healthy snake. Not a crispy twig. There is a lot of joking on this forum uhhmm "force feeding carrot" lol. but if there wasnt i think it would be hard to talk to a stuck up snob that knows everything and makes me feel dumb which i can do on my own very well. Lol this site is great keep up the good work Rich.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #37
patm1313
From my own experience, when you provide false info it is normally said to be so by other members, and I think that most others would agree.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #38
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by patm1313 View Post
From my own experience, when you provide false info it is normally said to be so by other members, and I think that most others would agree.

Nice one patm BB. ROTW....LOL

Old 07-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #39
patm1313
If I may quote from one of his/her posts: "it was most likely parasites. did u take her to a vet. thats usually easily cured" when referring to a snake that was having weight problems. Regardless, parasites could not be easily cured...

Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #40
patm1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post

Nice one patm BB. ROTW....LOL
I know, I think that my experience with false info holds pretty well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google