CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

For New Guy!!!MUST READ

Old 09-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
Jimmysan00
Exclamation For New Guy!!!MUST READ

I figured this would be the best place to post this, since i keep that most new guys come on this thread and post, and ask the same questions and a lot of us submit the same type of posts. I call it the CS Care Package
Enjoy the information.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...resheet&page=2
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28341
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28342
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ht=munson+plan

ALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY www.cornsnakes.com

Old 09-08-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
airenlow
Dude...you're a bit of a spaz! I know you are trying to help but to me it seems like you are cluttering the forum. All this can be found pretty quick with the search tool. If I'm out of line please let me know and I will back off. But between this and the morph thread I just feel like you are trying too hard.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
jbrubak1
I think he is just trying to be helpful, he's not hurting anyone is he?

*hopefully that didn't sound rude because I didn't mean it to come out that way*

Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #4
airenlow
I didn't mean to be rude either. Sorry Jim! I'm more of a lurker so I guess I don't have any room to pick on the very active members.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #5
susang
Well it isn't hurting anything but it is redundent since some of these are stickies at the beginnings of husbandry, health... Many people don't read these and they are written by experienced breeders with lots of good information.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #6
jbrubak1
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
I didn't mean to be rude either. Sorry Jim! I'm more of a lurker so I guess I don't have any room to pick on the very active members.
Oh I don't think you were being rude. Some people are lurkers some are more active.... I'm some where in the middle. To each his own!

Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #7
Maize411
Hey if someone wants to help out a bit, I don't mind :0) Your not cluttering up the forum with post after post and from what I see your posts are out of kindness not trying to be annoying...So I wouldn't have a problem with it :0)

Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #8
Jimmysan00
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
Dude...you're a bit of a spaz! I know you are trying to help but to me it seems like you are cluttering the forum. All this can be found pretty quick with the search tool. If I'm out of line please let me know and I will back off. But between this and the morph thread I just feel like you are trying too hard.
I don't think you are out of line at all your opinion is allowed to be heard as much as anyone elses, but there's no need to be rude with name calling. And i understand your point of view, but if you read a lot of threads that say hi i'm new and have a few questions. And in result people post the same answers posting the links to FAQ's, and the Caresheet and the Munson Plan. I thought it would be nice to have it all in one place as a "care package". I am an active poster, and that's because i'm interested in what people think and i like to ask a lot of questions. I thank everyone else for being so kind and backing me up on this one. Oh BTW i really don't know how you can try too hard to be nice on a forum...

Old 09-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #9
gelshark
to improve the care package i recommend that you add some pictures of my snakes

Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #10
Jimmysan00
Why would pictured of your snakes improve a noobie care package. how would that help them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google