CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Back from the brink

Old 10-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #31
gelshark
black widow corns?

Old 10-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #32
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemical69 View Post
if u got banned then how come u didnt just make a new account with new email address?
Please keep suggestions like this to yourself. We can usually identify "sock" accounts anyway, and if a member is caught socking while their old account is suspended or banned, then all of their accounts will be permanently banned, and their IP will be blocked as well. Still, if the member is a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than troll a snake site, they could still troll this place from the library or from a friend's house (if they have any friends). Of course, if a suspended or banned member creates a sock account, and their posting is indistinguishable from that of a mature and responsible member, they may just fly under the radar and get away with it. But most trolls don't have the self control to pull that off.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #33
tstephe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Please keep suggestions like this to yourself. We can usually identify "sock" accounts anyway, and if a member is caught socking while their old account is suspended or banned, then all of their accounts will be permanently banned, and their IP will be blocked as well. Still, if the member is a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than troll a snake site, they could still troll this place from the library or from a friend's house (if they have any friends). Of course, if a suspended or banned member creates a sock account, and their posting is indistinguishable from that of a mature and responsible member, they may just fly under the radar and get away with it. But most trolls don't have the self control to pull that off.
That was a very good explanation! Made me understand things alot more!

Old 10-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #34
RobbiesCornField
Just thought I would post this interesting little bit of info. Due to an argument earlier in which snakemaster supported his knowledge by saying he worked at the Luray Zoo, I contacted the zoo to check the validity of this statement. Here's the response I got:

Quote:
Thank you for alerting me to this situation. David (snakemaster24) does not work here, he is in fact an occasional volunteer. The boy must be supervised while he's here and I imagine should be supervised on your chat list as well. He is not in charge of, and he does not manage any of our animals here.

(Name removed)
Luray zoo

Old 10-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #35
starsevol
Maybe this was the "truth" the young "master" was alluding to......

Old 10-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #36
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Just thought I would post this interesting little bit of info. Due to an argument earlier in which snakemaster supported his knowledge by saying he worked at the Luray Zoo, I contacted the zoo to check the validity of this statement. Here's the response I got:

Quote:
Thank you for alerting me to this situation. David (snakemaster24) does not work here, he is in fact an occasional volunteer. The boy must be supervised while he's here and I imagine should be supervised on your chat list as well. He is not in charge of, and he does not manage any of our animals here.

(Name removed)
Luray zoo
Nice detective work Robbie

Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #37
chemical69
hmmm i c were u guys r getting at i will stay behaved like a good little biological chemical weapon

Old 10-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #38
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Quote:

(Name removed)
Luray zoo
That's some serious ownage there!!

D80

Old 10-25-2008, 05:23 AM   #39
torsten
lol, good work robbie!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:08 AM   #40
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
That's some serious ownage there!!

D80
Can I have that picture? Please? LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google