CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

Old 12-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #81
midnightgallop
In my other post, i was going to say that I thought you were turning on to a new leaf due to other posts and I was more than willing to give you a chance vecause i know yuo have it in you to be nice and helpful, but then i saw your other rude ones towards people who have not insulted you at all and deleted it.........I'm still on the fence about you (not that you care).
But....... let me get this straight....you hate the fact that breeders put their corns in tubs..yet you are going to BREED? You are going to need 10 gallon tanks for each baby house individually and you won't be able to use deli cups to keep them in either or ship them. That'd be about 11 babies (maybe even 25) at least per clutch right? So 11 ten gallons for the babies of only one snake, and then if you can't sell them, you'll need eleven 20-30 gallons.
Geesh....lots of tanks there....you still sure you want to breed? I'm sure someone such as yourself would not even think of selling their snake's offspring to a pet store either....especially since you wouldn't want them to be house together in a small tank or have no control over who they are sold to. I hope you already have a market. Please give that some more thought if you are so against other breeders using tubs, cups, and shipping. If you are willing to have possiby 25 thirty gallon tanks per snake if you end up not being able to sell them, then all the power to ya!

Old 12-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #82
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
but don't feed the trolls..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggybond_007 View Post
Want a cookie?
Cookies for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
Yes. Extra icing. No sprinkles.
You don't get one. Until you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_god_s View Post
Take responsibility for your posts.
People here want to be helpful but your really going about it the wrong way.
You want cookie, play nice.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #83
hiddenhollowherp
If you'll kindly attempt to be observant, people who have been helpful to me have gotten polite responses from me. That's a good indicator of whether or not I consider your "advice" helpful or not.

Oh, and, I've lost my appetite after your rather blunt and offensive PM to me.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #84
a_god_s
Quote:
I've lost my appetite after your rather blunt and offensive PM to me.
That wasn't offensive. I'd be willing to post it and let the community decide.
I don't think you want that.
It was simply a response to you and what you stated. If I was incorrect, you never corrected the error. I can only work with the information you supplied.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #85
hiddenhollowherp
If you post that here, don't be surprised to find some free (possibly gamey) snakefood in your mailbox one morning. Just saying.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #86
a_god_s
Quote:
If you post that here, don't be surprised to find some free (possibly gamey) snakefood in your mailbox one morning. Just saying.
I wouldn't post that, not because of your threat, but because those are private messages.

I have integrity. I am a responsible poster AND I keep snakes in bins.
I will never resort to threats. I believe that almost anything can be worked out between two parties but they both have to be willing.
I have tried.

Can you say that?

Old 12-13-2008, 08:49 PM   #87
hiddenhollowherp
..Why oh why does everyone still think I have a problem with bins?
I'm more than willing to work this out, just not in the way you want me to.
So, no, I guess. I can't mimic you, and mimicry isn't something I like anyways.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #88
a_god_s
Quote:
I'm more than willing to work this out, just not in the way you want me to.
So, no, I guess. I can't mimic you, and mimicry isn't something I like anyways.
You say your willing to work this out, so how do you suppose to accomplish that task? I'm not asking for you to mimic me as I am not apologizing to you.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, perhaps you could take a page from Tim and try to be more polite. Your refusal speaks volumes about the person you are.

Perhaps the mods will lock this thread as it seems to have hit a wall.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #89
ziggybond_007
Seems like you seem rather upset at the thought of a private message being posted for all of us to see it... I agree with a_god_s. This has hit a wall... Or a thick skull. Either way.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #90
hiddenhollowherp
I can only hope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, cornsnake