CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Need Corns

Old 10-31-2009, 09:57 PM   #31
danielle
Dude I'm still waiting for my PM,lol

Old 10-31-2009, 10:09 PM   #32
tstephe3
Lol.. Oh well he ran away..

Old 10-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #33
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstephe3 View Post
Lol.. Oh well he ran away..
And just when I was going to jump in and play...darn.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:05 PM   #34
herbager
Profiling and Gramar

I logged in to cornsnakes to ask if anyone here is doing any kastanie projects and came accross this thread. Now, I feel compelled to be silly, so bare with
me...

It will soon be illegal to profile poor, ignorant slobs (oops, I did it myself!).

Sadly, there are many engineers in the world who don't know the difference between there, their and they're...why not a computer geek
with a thriving business? He just has to write code, LOL!

Spell checker needs to be much...much better...

Old 11-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #35
jlindp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsr917 View Post
FIRST OFF I am no kid im married own 2 houses 3 Brand new BMW's(550ci 335xi , X6) have kids and own a computer company That does Very well!

Now i spoke to him about corns we will breed them in his Back room and i asked if he could teach me and he said supply the corns and he would teach me... The end !

I dont care to breed them honeslty im about ready to fly to you and kick u in the face for your stupidity !
I know this is late in the game, but I can't let this slide! If this guy truly did own a BMW (unlikely), he would know that the (5th Generation) 5 Series doesn't come in a coupe (denoted by the "c"), only sedan and touring. In other words, there is no such thing as a BRAND NEW 550ci, nor do I think one ever existed. Perhaps he meant a new 550i? And that's what? 70+ grand, American, easy. :\ Purchasing a few adults from reputable breeders, even just normals, since apparently making a profit isn't a concern, should just be pocket change, am I right?

If I could pay that for a car, let alone three, do you know how many snakes I would have? -sigh-

Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM   #36
diamondlil
Totally unbelievable! Free corns to help someone learn the ropes, I'd say roughly 100% of members here will pass on that opportunity!

Old 11-01-2009, 05:58 AM   #37
Nanci
I was wondering if someone could send me a pair of extreme white pied-sides, so I could practice breeding next year. i have a trailor an a nine year olde truck,so i can only pay shippin byt if youd drop them off here it woudl be bettewr for me.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #38
bitsy
Quote:
I was wondering if someone could send me a pair of extreme white pied-sides, so I could practice breeding next year. i have a trailor an a nine year olde truck,so i can only pay shippin byt if youd drop them off here it woudl be bettewr for me.
Wow Nanci - I didn't know you could give out too much rep, but apparently I have to wait for 24 hours before I'm allowed to do it again. This thread has just given me the biggest smiles since I twigged what was going on, and your post was another one!

The problem with trolls is that if they're led on by sincere-sounding replies, they just can't resist eventually over-egging the pudding. 30 people in a general pet store in less than a day who wanted Corns? That was the thing that finalised it for me. The 2 houses/3 BMWs/begging for free snakes thing, just had me rolling in the aisles. Way to blow your cover!

teh internets like totaly roxx

OP: pwnd.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #39
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I will be happy to send you said snakes. Shipping will be $300 and I send them in tubes so they can stretch out.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #40
Kaminoke
1. You're not going to get free snakes just because. Period. Even if your story were much more believable. You might find one or two needing new homes on Craigslist, but I'm willing to bet even they have rehoming fees. I have a few special needs corn snakes that I am giving away, but I am giving them away to someone with a great reputation that I know beyond a doubt will take excellent care of them, and not breed them.

2. Nothing you have said so far makes much sense. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've made it kind of hard to. But even if I did believe you, I still wouldn't give you snakes. Sell, maybe, if you can convince me they will be well taken care of. Give, no.

3. If everything you're saying is true, then it sounds like your local pet store guy gets plenty of traffic. He can order corn snakes wholesale for cheaper than you would be able to buy yourself in most circumstances. If he wants you to "bring them", why don't you offer to give him the money to buy them at his wholesale price? It seems like that would make the most sense. Or at least it would make more sense than anything else you have suggested. Make sure you get proper documentation/paperwork. Again, if everything you're saying is true..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google