CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

my corn snakes are now for sale

Old 01-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #21
Susan
To get back to the original topic, I would suggest that you mention your asking price for them.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #22
benjamin
lol... i did... but im asking around what ive paid for them even though they are more valuable now since they are much older and able to breed. (except the okeetee which should be ready by next year)
proven pair of beautiful snow corns... 120$ (actually think i paid 150$ for these before they were proven)
sunny the creamsickle motley male... 60$
One of Kathy Love's beautiful male okeetees...50$
thank you everyone for the advice and the shipping info.

i would be mad as hell if i watched some idiot flipping my box all over the place with my new pet snake inside. I dont think i could avoid saying something about that to them. thats why id rather someone local pick them up or have me drive them. im not opposed to a road trip. im in Daytona quite a bit and i was in Ft Lauderdale the other day checking out a reptile shop. ill be camping in Ten Thousand Islands in a few weeks so i get around Florida. dont be afraid to ask if i would drive them over on my way to some adventure...
.........benjamin

Old 01-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #23
Em Wright
Would you drive them to North Carolina?

I'm just kidding. Good luck selling these babies. I like the snows the best, they really are beautiful, but I'm not in a position to actually take care of snakes that large or put out a lot of money either. I do hope they go to a good home, though!

Old 01-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #24
Shiari
If it wasn't for the fact that I want to breed aneries and ghosts, I'd probably nab some of yours. They are very lovely snakes.

And as to crazy lady once I got over the shock of her doing that I yelled "Stop! That's my snake!" and snatched the box from her. D:<

Old 01-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #25
benjamin
lol... i think i would say... stop you crazy wretched devil woman. you just broke the urn that contains the ashes of my grandmother. how do you feel now, shaky-box woman!!!? ok. maybe not that drastic but i would be MAD.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #26
benjamin
if you decide you want a couple larger snakes...(where cute baby small snakes come from)... let me know. i could bring them with me next time i drive up to NC to visit my grandmother. i wouldnt drive them anywhere else that far away...

Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #27
Em Wright
I do plan to breed in the future, my finances really aren't stable enough. I have a 2007 who will need to be upgraded to a 20gallon at the very least by summer and one of my 2008s needs a bigger tub. We're trying to make the work room into a snake room, but right now space is limited. I would love to have a pair old enough to breed, but not quite yet...

If you still have some you're looking to sell when you do go to visit your grandmother we will certainly talk! (I must admit I'm beginning to like that Okeetee as well)

I sent you a PM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google