• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some remaining 2012 corns for sale

ghosthousecorns

I have for sale some very well started 2012 males. All of these are taking f/t large fuzzies. I will consider trades for non-living items such as shipping supplies- new snake bags, heat packs, new boxes, will also consider trading locally for f/t rodents, aspen, mazuri rubbermaid tubs racks etc.
I am a certified fed ex shipper. I use new insulated boxes with heat or cool packs as needed. Costs vary by location and size of box, I can estimate your shipping cost with zipcode.
I can take paypal or postal money orders.

Pic 1- Male cinder "Caradhas" 66% ph amel 50% ph hypo from miami dam, will be red $80 + shipping

Pic 2- Male cinder "Aragorn" het hypo poss het amel anery motley OR stripe $80 + shipping

Pic 3- Male cinder "Elrond" het hypo poss het amel anery motley OR stripe $80 + shipping

Take all 3 cinders for $200 + shipping

Pic 4- Male Hypo het cinder "Fangorn" Red hypo from a keys cinder X banded hypo project, $50 + shipping

Pic 5- Male Normal "Legolas" project normal het cinder lavender 66% poss het hypo $65 + shipping

Attachments

• Caradhas.jpg
    Caradhas.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 649
  • Aragorn.jpg
    Aragorn.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 651
  • Elrond.jpg
    Elrond.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 650
  • Fangorn.jpg
    Fangorn.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 650
  • Legolas1.jpg
    Legolas1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 651
A couple more

Pic 1- Male ghost motley "Espanto" light pretty boy from the Falcon line $60 + shipping

Pic 2- Male Rosy Rat "Sauron" Boyd line locality keys snake, I have 2 of them but "Smaug" was in shed and missed photo op. $40 ea + shipping

Attachments

• Espanto.jpg
    Espanto.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 647
  • Sauron.jpg
    Sauron.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 648
1. What is the "Falcon line"?

2. Does the ghost motley boy have any hets or possible hets?

3. How old is he?

Thanks for the query & thanks Cody for the compliment. The Falcon line is what I've been calling the ghosts ine bred from snakes I got from Mike Falcon, They are really light.
I did sell the ghost pictured so I am out for now. I do still have the 3 cinders, the hypo, the normal with hets and the rosy rat males. PM me with your best offer I need to make room for this years' babies
Jen

All except the ghost are still here.
I've decided to move the hypo boy to my keeper rack though. He is definitely red factor or something he has the red wash to his belly. He's the last I have of that line and I might regret it if I sell him. His brother was the best looking hypo cinder I have ever hatched.

I have 2 male cinders left. They are getting big! Just about yearlings at this point But unfortunately I can't ship to UK :)
Rosy rat snakes are sold

I wish! But I'm not quite that big a breeder - I would love to go to that show some day though.
If you can find someone that will export the corns for you I will be happy to sell them but I can only ship in the United States

Back