• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nikys. Scaleless corn snake.

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
She just arrived today from John of Colorado Corns.

hzQTUhml.jpg

SaqRd6rl.jpg

5Hrsi2bl.jpg

19k5YAtl.jpg

svhJ9Tdl.jpg

k2E8Ieml.jpg

C9SXMzql.jpg

6ZgHtg2l.jpg

6GUDaekl.jpg

bRdCLHNl.jpg

RwZwcdDl.jpg

0DNy9Wgl.jpg

congrats - looks as she will be very orange as an adult ! my little 'funny' looks as the same as baby and now she's 'glowing' ;)

congrats - looks as she will be very orange as an adult ! my little 'funny' looks as the same as baby and now she's 'glowing' ;)

I don't remember if I've seen pictures of that one or not. Would you post some here, so I can see what she might end up looking like?

sure - no problem :) I think i've not postet her here - or only an old picture

here she comes !
(last pic is a month ago ...almost two years old now ;) )

Attachments

• IMG_5185.JPG
    IMG_5185.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5228.JPG
    IMG_5228.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3859.JPG
    IMG_3859.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 54
Thank you ! I'm very surprised that she is so orange - but she's a little shy lady so there are not that much pictures from her !
Sure yours will be a stunner ! I'd love to see pictures from he when she grows :)

Nikys shed today and got her first outdoor photo shoot. Unfortunately she wadded her shed up into a little ball and I got no useful pictures of it.

mgrAuInl.jpg

Bo4EaR2l.jpg

7nFNyRkl.jpg

aB68UDxl.jpg

3bEKPOCl.jpg

NVq17Lhl.jpg

HYhqrpMl.jpg

xVzE65xl.jpg

pTHp0Hpl.jpg

VuTWj3zl.jpg

cIHRT3nl.jpg

zF2iJfrl.jpg