CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

Old 02-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #41
plasticknives
oh god...so...much...detail.... eyes burning!

Old 02-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #42
Tula_Montage
Soooo who loves the borat thong? It makes my eyes burn!

Old 02-20-2007, 09:01 PM   #43
Mrs InsaneOne
I can't speak for myself, but I think Pearl was mighty interested there for a few minutes. lol...

Speaking of Pearl, she'd like to enter, now that she's taking a year off of touring to raise herself a clutch of baby snakelets. She's never had an opportunity to participate in an event as highly visable as this before, though she has posed for a few magazines in the past.

Pearl, wearing her favorite red dress and genuine mouse-fur stole, the lastest fashion trend according to Snake Weekly Pearl is a firm advocate of the SERM (Snake Equal Rights Movement) being quoted as saying "All snakes deserve the chance to make thier voices heard, so many of our brothers and sisters are being suppressed and forced to consume less then satisfactory meals or starve! Please, let the mice run free so we snakes can unite!":

Though Pearl doesn't lay around under the hot sun at the local beaches, she is freqently found lounging beside her private indoor spa wearing her favorite swimsuit (an intriguing one piece) that is said to drive the males wild. Her beau of 2006 was heard to comment "Pearl moves like no other when she glides through the water in her sexxy suit.":

And though she doesn't like to brag about it, Pearl once posed for the upscale bachelors magazine Snake Charmer. Tastfully done, without the smutty ventral that some of the less distinguished mags portray:

Coming up next: Pearl showing off her talent as a mouse trainer in the amatuar fur wrestling tournament.

Jenn

Old 02-20-2007, 10:31 PM   #44
suecornish
Something tells me I am in good company. This is the first time I have meet some many people who are as crazy as I am.

Gaia apologizes but she has to withdraw from the pagent. When she learned that she would have to strut her stuff in front of judges she went to the rim of her tank and refuses to move.

Stage fright I guess.

Maybe next year when she has a little more adjustment time.

Old 02-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #45
DogStar5988
Dante loves to work out although hes very modest and likes to keep that his little secret. And yes they are retractable

Old 02-25-2007, 03:44 AM   #46
DogStar5988
Wow I am such a thread killer lol

Old 02-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #47
plasticknives
haahahahah those are great!

Old 02-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #48
snakemom1961
OK Mrs Insane One. I have GOT to ask. Those outfits sure don't look photoshopped on. Please tell me you didn't actually make those for your snake. Cause if you did then you could start a whole new business. You'd make a killing on Ebay selling snake outfits like that!.....LOL

Old 02-26-2007, 03:37 AM   #49
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961
OK Mrs Insane One. I have GOT to ask. Those outfits sure don't look photoshopped on. Please tell me you didn't actually make those for your snake. Cause if you did then you could start a whole new business. You'd make a killing on Ebay selling snake outfits like that!.....LOL
While I have been known to sew costumes for my girls in the past, I can honestly say that those pics of Pearl were 80% photoshopped. I used pics of the clothing I wanted on her and cut out what I didn't want, then shrank them to fit and cleaned up the edges and all that. I've had lots of practice with my CS2?

Thanks for the compliments!

Jenn

Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #50
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs InsaneOne
While I have been known to sew costumes for my girls in the past, I can honestly say that those pics of Pearl were 80% photoshopped. I used pics of the clothing I wanted on her and cut out what I didn't want, then shrank them to fit and cleaned up the edges and all that. I've had lots of practice with my CS2?

Thanks for the compliments!

Jenn
Well I must say that is one DARN good photoshop job then! Those outfits truly did look like you made the just for the snakes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google