CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

LA Reptile Stores

Old 09-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
MakersMarked
I live in Echo Park, just inside the border with Silverlake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #12
MakersMarked
I'm definitely going to NARBC Anaheim. I even set up a tank and am testing out new heating just in case I come home with a new snake!

Old 09-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #13
blacktip
You're not too far from my GF in Glendale. Where did you used to go for reptiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakersMarked View Post
I live in Echo Park, just inside the border with Silverlake.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #14
MakersMarked
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktip View Post
You're not too far from my GF in Glendale. Where did you used to go for reptiles?
Most recently, my go-to was Reptile Outpost in Van Nuys, but they closed last month. Then I was thinking of going to Jurassic Jungle in Rancho Cucamonga, but they closed this past weekend. When I got my first corn years ago, I used to go to this place on Topanga Canyon in Chatsworth, but they've been closed for maybe 3 years.

I visited Amazon Reptile in Monrovia yesterday. It was a pretty nice place with awesome staff, but they were 45 minutes away late on a holiday morning. God knows what the commute would be during normal LA traffic. Plus, they charge $1.20 per mouse (pinkies to adults).

I think I'm gonna just have to bite the bullet and stock up on mousecicles at NARBC this weekend.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #15
ratsncorns
I'm going to try and make Anaheim. I'm working in Chino/Ontario this week, but I work Saturday. If I get off early enough Saturday I will probably swing by after work. Right now I'm living up in Acton/Palmdale so won't feel like driving down on Sunday.

Old 09-03-2014, 12:56 AM   #16
blacktip
Yeah Reptile Outpost was my favorite as well. I work in the valley so it was very convenient for me. I picked up my blood red from them last year. I'm fortunate that I have a pet store near me that has good mice for $1 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakersMarked View Post
Most recently, my go-to was Reptile Outpost in Van Nuys, but they closed last month. Then I was thinking of going to Jurassic Jungle in Rancho Cucamonga, but they closed this past weekend. When I got my first corn years ago, I used to go to this place on Topanga Canyon in Chatsworth, but they've been closed for maybe 3 years.

I visited Amazon Reptile in Monrovia yesterday. It was a pretty nice place with awesome staff, but they were 45 minutes away late on a holiday morning. God knows what the commute would be during normal LA traffic. Plus, they charge $1.20 per mouse (pinkies to adults).

I think I'm gonna just have to bite the bullet and stock up on mousecicles at NARBC this weekend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google