• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

NEW CAMERA

pewter

hello,
now I have my new camera, a fuji finepix 602zoom...I did´t have the time to study and test this cam so I still have some problems making good pic´s. I only used automatic mode and all pic´s are to dark...I changed this with my photoprogram but now the pic´s look a bit bad....so give me a few week and the pic´s will be as good as with my old sony cam - don´t ask me why I bought a new one...I just want to buy something new :)

result from breeding amber to caramel:
mix.jpg

my miami, unfortunally i decided to give this beauty to a friend - I know this is stupid but I need the place for others...most of them know what i mean - you can´t keep them all :-(
miamiklein.jpg

here are some blood red x lavender eggs...they look really strange but I think they are fertile???
eggs.jpg

and this happend when you are doing to much at one time...feeding, making pic ... :)
biss.jpg

and here some of my amels het. for butter and blood red. it´s hard to catch this on film but they look that different that I still wonder:
butterblood.jpg

ok, that must be enough...

Last edited:
Is that a bite on your finger?? What is wrong with your sony? If it still works will you sell it to me real cheap?

it´s allready sold.
nothing is wrong with my sony but I was sick of making just 50 pic...now I can make 500 or more :)))
someone wan´t my sony and paid a good price...so I thought a new camera would be not bad :)

Pics look good pewter, Though the first one looks a bit mliky, The rest are outstanding. Be carefull next time your feeding your corn! :)

can you make a pic of your bitemarks with you whaole hand? than i can see how big the 'damage'is!???

I've never been bitten by my snakes! hope it will never happen!!! but you can help me prepare for it to happen! (wich surely eventualy wil....:( )

Did you know?

Did you know that the Amber is het amel and the Caramel is het hypo and amel?

Very cool way to find out!

Congrats!

> the first one looks a bit milky
yes, the original pic was very dark but I don´t want to wake up the hatchlings again...I wait till thay have shed!
>that bite looked like it hurt did it?
no...just a bit - it´s a smal snake...
>can you make a pic of your bitemarks with you whaole hand? >than i can see how big the 'damage'is!???
maybe next time...you can´t see anything one day later
>Did you know that the Amber is het amel and the Caramel is het >hypo and amel?
>Very cool way to find out!
yes, I knew this already but last year I was really really surprised and happy :)
I think there is nothing better than unexpected het´s!!!
after seeing butters and ambers hatching it was clear to me that one male must be het. for amel.! nothing special but I also breed one male to my blood red poss. het amel and I just tought that would be great if i would have amels het. for blood red and amber :)
And as you can see, the blood red was het. for amel!
a very very good chance to get butterblood red - and instead of the 1/64 chance I now have the 1/16 way :)))

Back