• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adult Corns Wanted

98kingm

I am looking to purchase the following adult corns I know most people that have them probably won't be willing to sell them but it is worth a try.

1.2 Hypo Fire Stripe
1.2 Fire Stripe
1.2 Lavender Bloodred(Plasma)
1.2 Hypo Lavender Bloodred(Hypo Plasma)
1.2 Cinder
0.2 Butter Stripes
1.2 Avalanche Stripes
1.2 Bloodred Stripes het Amel
1.2 Granite Stripes
1.2 Ghost Bloodred
1.2 Butter Bloodred
1.2 Lavender Stripe Het Bloodred Amel
1.2 Lavender Stripe

If anyone know anyone that has any of these for sale please let me know. I can either meet at Hamm or they need to be gotten to a courier in Florida.

wow, you so have won the lottery lol.

I'd think so with a wish list like that. I guess it's worth a try. Good luck with it! I think you'd find it pretty hard to acquire some of them as hatchlings. But...I guess if you do get your adults I'll know who to contact next year! ;)

I'd think so with a wish list like that. I guess it's worth a try. Good luck with it! I think you'd find it pretty hard to acquire some of them as hatchlings. But...I guess if you do get your adults I'll know who to contact next year! ;)

we're in the uk, thats the main issue here.. and also finding someone who is willing to sell. maybe someone will, i always say to people everything is for sale AT THE RIGHT PRICE.. if its a long term project or one on only a few in the UK, then its not gonna be cheap... at the same time, if i want something i know i have to pay too, the way it goes i guess.

I am looking to purchase the following adult corns I know most people that have them probably won't be willing to sell them but it is worth a try.

0.2 Butter Stripes

If anyone know anyone that has any of these for sale please let me know. I can either meet at Hamm or they need to be gotten to a courier in Florida.
I will offer my butterstripefemale for sale at Hamm september (pm me if interested )

Back