• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake Names

one of my daughters named our adult corn Tiaga, the baby we have now we are still trying to figure out a name for it, after 2 MONTHS!.....lol

..sigh... this won't take long.

The first one was Lady G.... because she was a ghost :D

My hypomel is Kieran, because I love all things Celtic.

My daughter is in charge of naming the new Sunglow motley since she claimed her, but hasn't had any luck... last I heard she was thinking of Norma Jean or Avalon. I keep suggesting Celtic names, but haven't had any lucky finding one she likes... sigh...

Corns

Vincent - Anery, My first ever snake, named after Vincent Leonard Price Jr Who narrated in Tim burtons first ever stop motion animation. One of my favourite actors and directors combined!!!

Tallulah - Normal poss het blood, Its a boy but I couldn't bring myself to change his name after he was sexed... poor wee mite has a complex.

Scarlett - Sunglow motley, Pre-named when I bought her but it suits her.

Lacey - Lavender, Pre-named also however alteration is always catchy so it stayed too!

Banded - Crimson het lavender and anery, There was debate over his pattern and so it stuck.

Esme - Normal poss het blood. Of french origin it means adored... speaks for itsself!

Panther - Coral snow (multi het), Hes a beast of a boy (pre named the pink panther but that was too slooshy for him)

Royals

Windsor - Normal, How much more royal can his name get :rolleyes:

Amélie Poulain - Normal, The little french girl... Although shes not french, shes a little girl and named after the starring role in one of my fav ever films.

Sir Gnarly Shagalot - Pastel, Hes evil duh.. and I'm sure you can work out the last part!

Boas

Sweetheart - Common BCI, Shes an absolute sweetheart. The nicest disposition of any snake I have ever kept!

Estelle - Kubsch pastel dwarf, stemming from the Latin word stella, meaning star - my favourite shape.

Rose - Pastel 100% het albino, Shes pink... duh!

Sandie - Kenyan sand boa, :rolleyes:

Other colubrids

Sweetpea - Philodryas Baroni, Shes sweet and is green :shrugs:

Hogweina - Western Hoggie, Originally elf... But she needed a more robust name as she tripled her weight in a month and became and evil wee bitch!

Sunny - Butter Motley
Rusty - Amel Striped
Smoky - Hypo Lavender
Purlie - Opal
Barbie & Ken - Coral Snows

The names are meant to represent the color of the snake, obviously.

My adult normal, is named Tiaga. My daughter named her 4 yrs ago when I got her for my girls for christmas. We have a baby that we've had about 2 months and have yet to come up with a name for it. Niether one do we know the sex of. We just call Tiaga a she cause we liked the name ....lol

Okay, what the heck!

Corns:

Baron von Dorfer II - hypo male
Blair - unknown male (presumably hypo het motley)
CC - crimson male
Chaos - creamsicle male
Desdenova - anery female
Flamingo - blizzard female
Ginger II - amel motley female
Glyder - anery het hypo (female?)
Kid Charlemagne - ghost ?
Mimi - pastel ghost motley female
Orion - reverse okeetee female
Popcorn - butter (female?)
Sienna - amber female
Snowball - snow ?
Starfire - vomitmel male

Rats

Albert Flasher - albino black rat ?
Dorian - grey x black rat ?
Mellow Yellow - yellow rat male

Kings

Bandit - ruthven's king ?
Cheech - mexican milk snake male
Dakota - arizona mountain king female
Aston - florida king male
Gene - florida king male
(unnamed) - axanthic florida king male (if he eats he shall be called Nightwing)
And the "J' girls, all female florida kings
Jacynthe
Jazmine
Jezebel
Josephina
Juanita - high orange

Last but not least

Pinocchio - western hognose (male?)
Until my next trip to the pet shops.......... :wavey:

Jenson - sunglow motley male corn: Named for the British F1 driver Jenson Button who is fast...but not quite fast enough. Jenson the snake is the same - slithers fast, but not fast enough to get away. =D

Cleo - normal female ball python: A nod to the etomology of python regius, that Queen Cleopatra would "wear" ball pythons around her wrists. Cleo the snake has a palatial enclosure and certainly treats us like staff.

Carmen - normal female Surinam BCC: A combo meaning for Carmen Miranda, a Spanish name and "red" to go with her killer red tail.

names that match morphs

Mango-hypo amel stripe
Cherry-Amel stripe

Attachments

• Cherry.jpg
    Cherry.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 108
Not all of mine are cornsnake names, but this is in the "chit chat" section so I don't feel bad about going a little off topic. Besides, they're pretty multi-purpose names (although the corn names aren't all that creative).

Corns: Big Daddy Normal, Birdeater (see thread), Snow Baby, Mama Snow, Little Normal. (The rest are unnamed. We were planning to go with an X-Men theme for corns, but I guess we never got around to it.)

Ball Pythons: Prada (m), Sushi (f)

Birds (past and present): Barbaro, Opie, Norma, Chopper, Cheerio, Marty, Puck, Pixie, Plucky, Petrie, Ducky, Spike, Cera, Cricket, Mushu, Meany, Bitey, Piglet

Dog: Tito

Other Miscellaneous Names: Sugar, Lola, Cookie, Romeo, Junebug, Snickers, Skippy, Annie, Butterbean, Chomper

Nice to see this thread come back up...

I've never named any of my Cornsnakes, have too many...However...

Boa Constrictors

Gracie (Kahl Albino)
Doc (het Kahl Albino)
Agro (Hypomelanistic)
Lillian (Pastel)
Isabella (het Stripe)
Daisy (het Stripe)

Frilled Lizard

Little Buddy

Leopard Geckos

Augustus (Tangerine Bell Albino)
Piper (Jungle Bell Albino)
Monty (Tremper Hybino)
Pumpkin (Tremper Hybino)
Peaches (Tangerine Tremper Hybino)
Streak (Tangerine Tremper Stripe)
Topaz (Tangerine Tremper Jungle)
Glacier (Mack Snow)
Frost (Mack Snow)
Daytona (Stripe)
Jupiter (Jungle)
Charm (Stripe)
Jinx (Stripe)
Scooby (Patternless)
Button (SHTCT)
Angel (Stripe)
Pru (PTOR)

Western Hognose

Smeigelle
Smeigette
Puff

Ball Pythons

Conrad (Pastel)
Kira (Pastel)

names

Cornsnakes:
Cornelius
Polenta

Rat Snake:
Ratatouille

Iguanas:
Puff
Buddithegreat
Gamera
Elliot
godzilla
ComeBackHere
Hannibal

Corn Snake

I know i sound like an emo, saying this. But i'm not. I didn't have a clue what to call my corn snake. After all i'm only 12. I'm going to change alot in the next few(I say few and I mean around 20) years. But all my life, for as long as i can remember i have had some kind of curse on me. I have always been "Jinxed". But now that I come to think of it, today has been the complete opposite, because i got an amel corn snake, something I have wanted a long time. I have decided to call my snake Jinx. As the day i got her/him was the day i saw the sun. Anyway. I'm going to stop souning like a depressing person now.

Personally I like names that have meanings. Like mine. Make up your own meanings or look up some "Latin" meanings, (latin really gets to me):D. :idea:...wait:nope: sometimes I really am blonde.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/latin-phrases.html It isnt the best latin website.

http://www.name-meanings.com/latin_name_meanings.php That one is relly good.

Anyway, need to talk to me? Need advice? Or just want to get to know me? Email me;) [email protected] (rubbish i know but i wont eat you(;)

In order that I got them:

Toruk-(Avatar)-10 month old male (?) (from Bloodred X Tangerine Sunglow)
Tsu'Tey-(Avatar)-2 yr old male Anery
Sahara-(means Inca gold)-1.5yr old female Butter
Tikaani-("wolf")-9 month old female Hypo Zig Zag
Kachiri-(vampire from Amazon coven from Twilight series)-1 wk hatchling (unk) hypo
Felan-("small/little wolf")-1wk hatchling (unk) normal
Avalanche-(for snow & my fave hockey team)-1wk hatchling(unk) snow
Weasel-(I have ferrets, had to have a "weasel")-1wk hatchling (unk) Anery
Raven-(black)-1wk hatchling (unk) Anery
Neytiri-(Avatar)-4yr(ish) old female Sunkissed Okeetee
Selene-(vampire from Underworld)-2(ish) yr old female Miami Phase

Back