• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Contact

SilverTongue

Friend Of Gaia
Heya Rich how do you contact people to let them know you are sending their snakes and will you be contacting me soon? :)

He e-mailed me about shipping. We then arranged what day it would be shipped on, so I could be at home to receive my snake. :) I don't think he ships unless he hears from you that you will actually be there. I think you get to choose the date of shipping, too, unless he'll be at a show that day.

Please bear in mind that I have to work my shipping schedule around my show schedule. This time of year is real nuts and this year is especially so.

Dartguy, I did get your order for the Ambers (at least I think it was you), but am trying to think of a way to tell you I am a bonehead and ran out of shipping boxes. :rolleyes:

SilverTongue - please excuse me if I can't remember the real names associated with all of the handles here, but what is the name on the order form? I normally try to contact people via email to arrange a shipping date. If all I have is a phone number, to be quite honest, they sometimes get delayed being contacted.

Right now I have a full schedule for shipping this upcoming Monday. Then we are packing for the Mid Atlantic Show the following weekend. If my order of shipping boxes comes in on time, I will be scheduling further shipments on Wednesday, 9/18th.

Sorry about the delay, but with all of the animals I have to get taken care of and fed, ship out orders, do the shows, and keep up the correspondence, I have a lot of stuff to try to juggle. I'm trying to do the best I can.

Back