• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

List of available Cornsnakes!!

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I have a handful of available Cornsnakes, from babies to adults, due to a potential/probable upcoming move.

See details HERE on this thread in my Mystic Exotics forum.

Check out my iHerp page for snakes that are not currently listed, but they will be available after breeding season is over.
I also have a couple adult Morelia (Carpet Pythons and a GTP) available.

Last edited:
Man, I am so tempted by a couple of these...has Zairite been bred this year?

I did start pairing her with a Miami Tessera het Cinder, but my pairing plans were cut short due to my father passing away. Right now, I'm waiting a bit to see if the females I had started to pair with males are gravid.
Zinc, Zairite, and Kyna have a deposit on them to hold them while I wait and see if any of them are gravid.

I did start pairing her with a Miami Tessera het Cinder, but my pairing plans were cut short due to my father passing away. Right now, I'm waiting a bit to see if the females I had started to pair with males are gravid.
Zinc, Zairite, and Kyna have a deposit on them to hold them while I wait and see if any of them are gravid.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( If you mentioned it on FB I must have missed it.

Probably just as well they're on hold. I just agreed to purchase 4 adult females fresh out of cooling. One of these days I'll get some Cinder stuff, but apparently not this year.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( If you mentioned it on FB I must have missed it.

Probably just as well they're on hold. I just agreed to purchase 4 adult females fresh out of cooling. One of these days I'll get some Cinder stuff, but apparently not this year.
Thank you. I have briefly mentioned it, but don't talk about it a lot on FB.
Part of me hopes they take, especially the ones with the possible Super Tessera's, but I've got a lot going on through the rest of the year, so if I don't end up with babies it's probably for the best.

Back