• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Idaho!

UncleSams

Hello! I'm new to this site, though not 100% new to snake keeping. I've had a normal corn for about a year now. She's a pretty slow grower. I think her two hunger strikes, which lasted 2 weeks, and 5 weeks, have something to do with that. I've also got a wild caught ball python, and a captive bred female pastel ball. As the wild caught ball and my corn are unsexed, I refer to them both as female. Cin, my corn, is is 26g (I know, tiny for her age of 1 year!) But she's always been active and friendly, and even during her long hunger strike, she never lost any weight. Anyway, I'm someone
Who tends to ramble on about my snakes so I'll do my best to not get carried away on this site.

picture.php

Cin, when I first brought her home from petco

picture.php

Cin, last night when I got home. Let her explore the room a little bit. Lots of color changes. Just wish she grew faster.

Hi and Welcome. Cin is a cute name and she's adorable!

You might want to get her a fecal test just to rule out some stuff that could be slowing her growth down.

Hi and Welcome. Cin is a cute name and she's adorable!

You might want to get her a fecal test just to rule out some stuff that could be slowing her growth down.

Okay. The nearest vet that will deal with herps is about 80 miles away. I don't go down that way very often, but next time I do i will be taking Cin and my wild caught ball down to be sexed. I'll have them do a fecal test as well. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks!
We will be having 3 corn clutches hatching sometime in the next month or so and will be posting lots of pictures!

Back