CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Soon to be new arrival to the furry Zoo.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #1
Tavia
Soon to be new arrival to the furry Zoo.

Wasn't super planned but we ended up putting this cute little baby on hold yesterday.
She's an AKC red Merle Chihuahua and was born on July 4th, so it's going to be awhile before she can come home. It's going to be a long wait!!

Now just need to decide on a name ...

Lily, Lexi, Piper, Tessa, Sienna, Sage, Ziva, Thea, Shiloh, Penny, Tori and Briar. Those are the names I've come up with so far. What y'all think?

Pardon the crummy cell phone pictures.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:33 PM   #2
djc3
She's going to be beautiful! I vote for Thea.

p.s. - Dante ( Stormy and Vash baby) is doing great. Can be a little flighty still, but very tolerant of handling. And of course he's a pretty guy.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
Tavia
Awesome! Glad to hear an update on Dante!

Old 07-18-2017, 11:16 AM   #4
Dragonling
Oh goodness. I could never have a tiny dog, but they're pretty damn cute. Is this pup #3 then?

Old 07-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #5
Tavia
Yeah, she'll be number 3.
I've wanted a female blue Merle Chihuahua for about 14 years but any kind of Merle Chihuahua is very hard to find around here. So we went right over when I heard about this litter with 4 Merle females, 2 blue and 2 red. Unfortunately the breeder is an hour away and the last remaining blue Merle had been claimed before we got there. But this red one caught my eye and red Merle is almost as good as blue, lol. She's cuter than the pictures show too.
Had thought about grabbing the good camera but in the hurry to head out, I forgot it. The breeder will be sending me a few pictures each Sunday for sure until she is ready to come home and possibly more if she has time.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:16 PM   #6
kalel5011
Cool, I say Ziva! That's an awesome name!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Old 07-18-2017, 11:05 PM   #7
Glenaerie
I'm going to vote for Sienna, because it is a pretty name and describes her color, too! I've always loved the name Briar as well.

(And, since djc3 reported on Dante, I'll add that his Stormy and Vash clutchsisters, Abaco and Bimini, are beautiful and gentle and doing very well also!)

Old 07-18-2017, 11:46 PM   #8
Tavia
That's great to hear!

Old 07-19-2017, 09:10 AM   #9
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel5011 View Post
Cool, I say Ziva! That's an awesome name!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Lol, this name is at the top of my list if I get a silken windhound, though at this point I'm undecided on sex. It'll be a long time before I can convince the bf to let me get a dog.

Old 07-19-2017, 06:38 PM   #10
DollysMom
I have no ideas on the name but that little furball is so cute! Wishing you a long and happy life together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google