CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Forum Does Not Update

Old 04-27-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
zwyatt
Forum Does Not Update

The Husbandry and Basic Care forum isn't updated when I come to the site or log-in. This is what happened: Yesterday I had a heating question, so rather than start a whole new thread and risk offending people if they felt that the question had already been dealt with (which I really don't think it did) I found a thread that was about heating and only had three posts and hadn't been used for a couple weeks. So I posted my question in that thread, and then that thread went up to the top of that forum. Ever since then I started having problems where whenever someone posted a reply on another thread that thread wouldn't move to the top like it should. When I open the Husb/Basic Care forum it says I last logged in at 6:51 yesterday, but I have been on many times since then. I have since deleted my post in that thread but it still leaves it at the top of the forum each time I enter and it still says I am the last to post on that thread. I am not subscribed to that thread, and all the other forums are updated when I visit them. Any ideas? Hopefully this wasn't too confusing! Thanks

Old 04-27-2005, 05:36 PM   #2
zwyatt
All's good now

Okay, everything seems to be okay now. This last time I came to the website it asked me to login (even though I have it set to remember me, and it usually does). Anyways, after I logged back in everything was updated and looking good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google