• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

this was my normal striped lady in an age from 1 year
i also think you have an nice normal stripe but anyway, he is gorgeous :)

Attachments

• IMG_8063.JPG
    IMG_8063.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 191
You can also look at sheds to help determine if your snake is hypo or not. Might be harder with a stripe because there's already going to be reduced melanin. If you look at the shed picture in the first post the head appears to have a lot of melanin on it. This leads me to believe your snake is a Normal Stripe.

Either way beautiful!

Rufus is a growing boy!

Last time I weighed him he was about 149 grams and he's about 32 inches now.

He's approaching 1 year old, I've had him now about 8 or 9 months.

He's on his 3rd shed at this moment. His eye caps released sometime this morning. I'm anticipating sometime in the next few days he will be "Sportin' some new Duds."

Pictures to come.

Rufus just finished shedding. It basically came off in 1 piece and was uneventful except he had a small patch about 2 inches long on his tail that broke off and would not come off. He sat in my lap very still while I peeled off the last piece. He knew I was trying to help. Anyway, he's back in his tank now and his colors are beautiful (of course I have a biased opinion here). It's his "Night time" right now so I'm not going to mess with him anymore right now but tomorrow afternoon I'll post pictures of his "New Attire."

I'm also obsessed with shedding- always feel better once it's over and in one piece. You will find that Rufus will be more active immediately after shedding - they have more room in their skin ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rufus Post Shed Photos

Rufus is Sportin' new Duds. He shed yesterday afternoon, photos today -

Attachments

• ruf-shed1.JPG
    ruf-shed1.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 151
  • ruf-shed3.jpg
    ruf-shed3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 151
  • ruf-shed2.JPG
    ruf-shed2.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 149
Somebody drank up all my Tequila

Obviously I can't leave Rufus alone anymore. I came home from work today and somebody had Alcohol on their breath. Of course he denies it, but he can't even Slither a straight line right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.JPG
    IMG_0732.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 135
What's your favorite Christmas eats?

Mmmmm..............

Christmas Mouse

Attachments

• IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 126
Back