• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Attachments all screwed up?

zwyatt

FutureTransitionalFossil
I've noticed just today that all the attached images that people are using are spreading out across my screen from left to right (instead of top to bottom like usual).

Is this just my computer all of a sudden or is anyone else noticing this? It's quite annoying to have to scroll left and right to read everyone's replies!

Linked images with the
tags seem to be working properly.

I'm noticing something weird with rep points. The people with a lot of rep points have this text under the first five. On yours it has 5 green boxes and then 'zwyatt has a reputation beyond repute' 7 times under that. Images working OK for me though :shrugs:

And the rep bubbles are showing up fine for me.:rolleyes: Hmmm...maybe the server is just on the fritz tonight so different things are acting up for different people. :shrugs:

Thanks for partially confirming that it may not just be me :)

Back