• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

0.1 Hog Island Boa

Status
Not open for further replies.

komodo_28

Rising Snake Addict
I have a female early 2012 Hog Island that I dont need any more since I got a 6 foot female. She is a great eater and looker, also is a bit cage aggressive but only hisses and has never struck, After you get her out she is very nice.

I am asking 150 obo plus shipping through SYR

Attachments

• DSC00903.jpg
    DSC00903.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC00901.jpg
    DSC00901.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 205
The original post is too old to edit but she is still available and now the price includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48!
So she is now sold

Last edited:
Possibly a stupid question, but can she be kept in a bin? I have The Iris CB-70 rack from Reptile Basics which has 37 quart bins. I'm sorry if this question is absurdly stupid. Haha just wondering.

They can be kept in a bin, I have her in one now, but I keep all my adults in a 4x2x1 cage. I think a male Hog Island would be ok in a CB-70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back