CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

We're back!

Old 10-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
The Cat
Safari keeps telling me that the site is moved or has a different address. Same on my Kindle. It sometimes works, but I have to switch between devices to make it work. It may have stopped now, I don't know.

Quick server move, though. That was incredibly quick.

Old 10-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #12
Nanci
It's super-glitchy for me today, too. Server not found. I've cleared my cache, restarted my computer. Same thing. Can't Google it, can't type it in, can't use a bookmark. So I check Fauna and Fauna Ads, they're fine, type in CS, and it works.

Old 10-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
diamondlil
No problems for me at all. Thanks Rich!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #14
The Cat
I seriously can't open the next page because Safari can't find it.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #15
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
I was having a few problems earlier with this site, pages getting hung up, not wanting to load but that seems to have smoothed out.
However I am not able to log in to Faunaclassifieds, it processes like its logging me in but then dumps me back at the portal page unlogged in. Not really the place to mention it I suppose but since I can't log in over there, can't really report it on that site.
This sort of problem has been addressed in a thread in the Feedback Forum over on FC -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=119797

Actually I had my own problems the last couple of days. I was able to access all of my sites fine Saturday morning, then went out of town for most of the day. When I got back I could access all of my sites except THIS one. Long story short is that I had to change the DNS pointers in my home router to point to a different DNS server. Must have been a glitch in my original one, so I just bypassed it by going to a completely different DNS server.

Seriously, the more you look into how all this internet stuff works, it is TRULY a miracle that it works at all.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #16
Tavia
Looks like I have been getting notices but they have been going to the spam folder, so that's one problem fixed.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Nanci
It's worked great for me today on all platforms.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #18
cornsnakeforsale_com
I couldn't access it at all for the first day or two, but then dns caught up, so most everyone should be good again.

It's a lot snappier now for sure.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #19
Oscarsdad
I was surprised to find the site back up so quickly. I haven't had any problems other than a lack of subscribed threads notifications. I checked my user cp and found the notification boxes weren't checked. Hopefully that will fix it.

Glad to hear that it went well for you Rich. You have an awesome site here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google