CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Rerouted to AFF...

Old 10-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #81
spyderk
I loaded CS.com and walked away to do something - when I came back, I was treated to a girl lifting her shirt repeatedly. Not sure what the site was as I quickly closed it since my kids were also around! I am not finding anything malicious when doing a scan. This is the ONLY site where this is happening (I am on my PC right now, using IE). It has happened on my phone as well.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #82
Rich Z
BTW, I have not yet gotten this redirection problem that a lot of you are talking about from this site of FC. But it may just be because of the browser I am using on my main PC. When I got the redirection when I went to CorvetteFlorida.com, I was using my laptop which is running Internet Explorer. So maybe that is significant.

If anyone is interested, here's the browser I am using on my main PC -> http://www.maxthon.com/

Old 10-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #83
dave partington
I'm wondering if it is happening a lot because of the name of the AFF site being in the title of this thread, which is on the homepage. It is also a rather active thread, so it appears in my 'subscribed threads' when I go to the CP, which I have bookmarked, and get redirected away from. ?

Also the first time it happened is when there were thread titles on the homepage which all contained each of the three words, as well as this thread title. But I see the AFF spelled out now in this thread and in DYK9 or whatever DYK episode we're on now, and could find only one other reference to that place on an old thread.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #84
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
I'm wondering if it is happening a lot because of the name of the AFF site being in the title of this thread, which is on the homepage. It is also a rather active thread, so it appears in my 'subscribed threads' when I go to the CP, which I have bookmarked, and get redirected away from. ?

Also the first time it happened is when there were thread titles on the homepage which all contained each of the three words, as well as this thread title. But I see the AFF spelled out now in this thread and in DYK9 or whatever DYK episode we're on now, and could find only one other reference to that place on an old thread.
Well, I changed that. Just in case.... But honestly this is not the case of a thread title over on FC.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #85
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, I changed that. Just in case.... But honestly this is not the case of a thread title over on FC.
Maybe the thread title on FC is not on the site's homepage, well, lets give the webcrawlers awhile to update.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #86
crackerhead
Cleared all my caches and rebooted but I just got rerouted again. I wouldn't mind nearly as much if they showed buff guys taking off their shirts instead of the nubile babes.

Terri

Old 10-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #87
DragonsDenSerpents
I had been having this problem as well. Cleaned out cache, ran anti-virus and Malware Bytes, both came back clean. No issues today until I sent a link to a thread over to my boyfriend via Skype... "Uh, Wes, these are ladybits, not snakes." Oops. Ten minutes later I got the same redirect when logging in to respond to a PM.

Hate this continual eye-bleaching.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:46 AM   #88
cornsnakeforsale_com
OK, that was a funny response.

But seriously, for me it seems like it only happens maybe once a day or something, after I haven't been on in a while. When the ads were turned off yesterday I didn't see any problem, but I didn't check too much.

Just now though I got the popup from avg and killed it before the redirect.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #89
Sindrik8x
No reroute this morning logging in. Will let you all know when I get home tonight and pull it back open.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #90
Sindrik8x
That being said, I did get it when I got home last night and logged. Same webcam show thingy. I had to actually retype the URL to get out of it as back space and what not wouldn't get out of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google