CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 12-22-2015, 05:08 PM   #61
rara1337
I love the ones that look like they're flying at the camera. "Ooooh, what's that?" Lol. She's a beauty

Old 12-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #62
Karl_Mcknight
Like the last pic. She was trying to come up to you.

Old 12-22-2015, 06:28 PM   #63
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rara1337 View Post
I love the ones that look like they're flying at the camera. "Ooooh, what's that?" Lol. She's a beauty
She does that all the time, but I've never taken a pic of it because it is blurry. Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Like the last pic. She was trying to come up to you.
She sure was. She loves the phone. It's a gold iPhone so maybe it's the "oh shiny" factor! She's actually reached up and climbed onto it, lol.

Old 12-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #64
kdickens
Nice pics! Loopy likes to check out the camera lens too, always a blurry photo. One day I'll get a good shot of that!

Old 12-23-2015, 11:41 AM   #65
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Nice pics! Loopy likes to check out the camera lens too, always a blurry photo. One day I'll get a good shot of that!
I'll need a better camera for that. It is amazing how far they can reach up with no other support! Cleo sends her best wishes to her bud, Loopy!

Old 12-23-2015, 12:39 PM   #66
nicolefowler2005
I know Bella amazes me how far she can reach up with no support

Nicole

Old 12-24-2015, 12:16 AM   #67
Zimmer
LOL - Zelda does this to me as well! She is super interested in the phone so I can never get a good face shot with her while being held because she's always being nosy coming to investigate and it's blurry every time!! Hopefully Ninja is more cooperative.

Old 12-24-2015, 04:35 AM   #68
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolefowler2005 View Post
I know Bella amazes me how far she can reach up with no support

Nicole
These little ones are definitely a source of continuing amazement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
LOL - Zelda does this to me as well! She is super interested in the phone so I can never get a good face shot with her while being held because she's always being nosy coming to investigate and it's blurry every time!! Hopefully Ninja is more cooperative.
First, congrats again on Ninja!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a nosy snake! It's been rough going for me in the picture department for that reason until recently.

Update: I thought Cleo may be going into blue the other day when I took those pics; and when I put her back in the viv she went in her humid hide, so I didn't feed her. She's now really, really blue. I miss her; and I can't wait to see her color!

I also got a measurement of 19 1/2 inches. That's 1 1/2 inches this month. She's a long girl for her age and size.

Old 12-24-2015, 11:08 AM   #69
Zimmer
I thought she might be! I almost mentioned it too, how funny. It's so hard to tell with those amel eyes! This is why you need another snake... everyone needs another snake that way when one is digesting, or shedding, or looks like it might poop, there's another snakey friend to hold instead!

Old 12-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #70
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
I thought she might be! I almost mentioned it too, how funny. It's so hard to tell with those amel eyes! This is why you need another snake... everyone needs another snake that way when one is digesting, or shedding, or looks like it might poop, there's another snakey friend to hold instead!
Frankly, it was pretty obvious when I took her out to play, but she seemed up for it so I proceeded. I held off mentioning it until I knew for sure. Other than to see she's in the humid hide, I'm not bothering her today; but yesterday I should have taken a pictures of her "don't it make my red eyes blue" moment. It was unmistakable.

I do have two other snakes, though one is missing. I still hope. But I also have my little housie Clyde. You are so right. For the above mentioned reasons, ONE SNAKE IS NOT ENOUGH! Sorry for shouting but I couldn't help it . I resisted having more than one at first but resistance is futile, I say, absolutely futile.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google