CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

A little non feeder....

Old 10-08-2017, 02:28 PM   #21
Holly12
Well everyone has gave you awesome advise! now that she shed that skin off hopefully she will eat for you!. A lot of snakes are like that they won't eat while in shed mode lol if you have a picture of her would love too see it!.

Old 10-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #22
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly12 View Post
Well everyone has gave you awesome advise! now that she shed that skin off hopefully she will eat for you!. A lot of snakes are like that they won't eat while in shed mode lol if you have a picture of her would love too see it!.
They have indeed . I'm defrosting the pinky and hoping she's hungry. I posted a photo of her skin in page 2 of this thread. Since she shed I haven't been able to take a photo of her!!

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Old 10-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #23
angelcornsnake
Quote:
The ones of her on my hands are before the shed. The one in the viv is during . You can see her on the right and her skin on the left

Old 10-08-2017, 03:05 PM   #24
DollysMom
Congrats. That’s a very nice looking shed! She’s a very pretty snake. Wishing you both the best.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:13 PM   #25
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Congrats. That’s a very nice looking shed! She’s a very pretty snake. Wishing you both the best.
Thank you very much!

Old 10-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #26
DollysMom
You are welcome. I love my butter motley, Cleo. You have a lot to look forward to with yours!

Old 10-08-2017, 04:35 PM   #27
Holly12
Wow she is a beautiful looking girl! I love her colors just breath taking!. let me know if she ate for you. There are other things you can try and I can help you with that!. it's worth a try anyways lol.

Old 10-08-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
You are welcome. I love my butter motley, Cleo. You have a lot to look forward to with yours!
How lovely! I thought of the name Cleo too .

Old 10-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #29
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Wow she is a beautiful looking girl! I love her colors just breath taking!. let me know if she ate for you. There are other things you can try and I can help you with that!. it's worth a try anyways lol.
Thanks! Well I have good news!!! Posting below

Old 10-08-2017, 05:23 PM   #30
angelcornsnake
Hello . I thought I'd try her with the tongs while she was still in her hide. I lifted the hide slightly and offered the pinky and she just grabbed it from the tongs . She took it away and had it very quickly.. My worry now is that she might have had a small piece of aspen. I could see well. The breeder always feeds them in theirs vivs and in the 20 years he never has problems with substrate digestion so I'm hoping it's ok.

Thank you all so much for your advice. . I hope I can help someone here too

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google