CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

A little non feeder....

Old 10-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #31
DollysMom
Don’t worry about a small bit of aspen. She probably didn’t ingest it and if she did she’ll be okay.

Congrats!

Old 10-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #32
Holly12
YAY!! she ate for you congrats it's always make us feel good when our corns eat lol. And DollysMom right don't worry about small bit of aspen I feed my corns out of there cage. But seems like she is going to be just fine!.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #33
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Don’t worry about a small bit of aspen. She probably didn’t ingest it and if she did she’ll be okay.

Congrats!

can't wait to hold her tomorrow.

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Old 10-10-2017, 06:47 PM   #34
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly12 View Post
YAY!! she ate for you congrats it's always make us feel good when our corns eat lol. And DollysMom right don't worry about small bit of aspen I feed my corns out of there cage. But seems like she is going to be just fine!.
Thanks. Everyone's advice here has been so great!!

Old 10-10-2017, 11:06 PM   #35
Corning
Sweet looking baby. Glad she ate for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 10-15-2017, 04:16 PM   #36
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corning View Post
Sweet looking baby. Glad she ate for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you. Another feeding night and I'm nervous

Old 10-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #37
DollysMom
That’s very normal. Until they have a few successful feedings I’m always a little anxious.

Old 10-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #38
angelcornsnake
Hello all. How are you? We've had a good week. She's been out and about. All good really apart from the fact that I thought she had pooped but after reading up, the wet patch I found in the aspen was not poo but wee. So I'm thinking now... is she constipated because of that aspen she might have eaten? Not sure.

I can see a long brown bit inside her body above her tail and I'm think that it's her feaces (quite a lot of poop for a little 40cm snake!!).

I'll feed her a pinky tonight and see how it goes. She's 13 grams by the way at the age of 4.5 months.

I also bought an infrared thermometer gun and a hygrometer and it says humidity is 70% which is high from what I'm reading online. But I don't know how to reduce it. I've moved the water as far away from the mat as possible and made sure the vents are unobstructed. Not much else I can think of to do.

Any thoughts would be very welcome

Old 10-15-2017, 04:27 PM   #39
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
That’s very normal. Until they have a few successful feedings I’m always a little anxious.
Yes absolutely. I'm still nervous about my son's meal times and he's 9 years old lol! Still a struggle!

Old 10-15-2017, 04:34 PM   #40
angelcornsnake
Here it is. It's actually far away from her tail opening

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google