CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Carpet Pythons

Old 08-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #71
MysticExotics
I haven't updated this in a while, so I thought it was about time.
Here's some recent pics I took of some of my Carpet Pythons.

Rune-Red Coastal Jag
Karma-Irian Jaya
Jezanna-Irian Jaya
Luna-Jungle
Tosten-Jungle

Old 08-10-2012, 04:57 AM   #72
MysticExotics
A couple more...

Talon-Diamond Integrade
Lupercus-Ivory Jungle

Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #73
SnakeAround
they are lovely!

Old 08-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #74
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeAround View Post
they are lovely!
Thank you! (Somehow, I missed seeing this comment)

So I added to my Morelia collection
I went to the Portland Metro Expo yesterday, & I had planned on bringing home just the female Ivory Jungle, produced by Nick Mutton, but it didn't exactly work out that way.

I got there about 30 minutes after doors opened & made my way to Nick's booth to pick up my girl & visit with Nick. Well, before I left, I asked about his WC outcross lines, (het Granite), & he only had one, a little male. I immediately was drawn to him, he's got some really cool banding that you don't normally see in IJ's. I forgot to ask the % of outcrossed blood on him.
He's in shed, but I really think he's going to be quite stunning when he sheds.

Later, shortly before they started closing up, I went back over to talk to Nick, & he was really trying to get me to take home a Coastal or two. He has some really nice once, & I was briefly tempted by a particular Carmel Coastal female, but I decided that would be starting a whole new project & decided not to do it.
So he asked what I was interested in. I told him the Granites. That's a project I have wanted to work towards since I got one of my first IJ's who is poss het for Granite.
He had two Granite females & I really liked one that almost looks Zebra-ish. We worked out a deal & she came home with me!! I'm still in shock that I have a Granite! She is 25% WC outcross.

I'm super stoked about these new additions, & I really look forward to watching them grow up!

Old 08-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #75
ratsncorns
Super awesome additions!!! The IJ does have a really cool pattern!

Old 08-20-2012, 12:48 AM   #76
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsncorns View Post
Super awesome additions!!! The IJ does have a really cool pattern!
Thanks! I cannot wait til he sheds!

Old 08-20-2012, 12:50 AM   #77
MysticExotics
He had two Zebra females that were going to someone else (a guy that helps him out at shows & such) & Zebra's are next on my must have list. He had a hatchling from this eyar, & a juvie female. OMG So pretty!

Old 08-20-2012, 01:14 AM   #78
ratsncorns
I think that IJ male you got is related to mine?

Old 08-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #79
MysticExotics
I was gonna ask...yours is one form this year that has wc outcross lines?
I think he has at least two het Granite clutches, one small clutch is out of a WC outcross.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:18 AM   #80
ratsncorns
Yeah hes from the WC outcross lines. He told me one of the parents was 100% WC import. He said he was bringing some to the show. So must be it! He said it was a very small clutch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google