CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

non feeder (help)

Old 05-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #71
schnebbles
Keep me posted! you can email if you still have my email. I'm not on here much. Only to check on the baby!

Old 05-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #72
firfly
He is still not taking food on his own, I force feed him last night this time half a pink. He swallowed it down right away this time. I figure he will catch on here in a couple more feedings. His BM is normal, he drinks plenty of water, and has had no regurges, and looks to be gaining a little weight, so I am hopeful.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #73
schnebbles
Eating any better? I hope so

Old 06-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #74
solrwind
it is a shame he won5 eat i dont know what it feels like because my albino corn ate well all his life but im glad to hear that your snake is gaining wait i hope he catches on soon

Old 06-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #75
firfly
Still no luck on his own, he has been force feed three times, however has shed and continues to gain weight. Feeding day is tomorrow so hopeing.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #76
firfly
Great news guys, and gals today he ate!!!!Whoooooooooooooooo

Old 07-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #77
firfly
It was so rewarding to see this guy eat on his own, after months of force feeding him, and wondering if something was wrong with his jaw structure, what a reliefe.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #78
screamindemon17
That is great news... Im happy for ya

Old 07-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #79
firfly
Thanks screamin, I appologize for the horrible spelling, I am just seriously excited.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #80
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by firfly View Post
Great news guys, and gals today he ate!!!!Whoooooooooooooooo
:d ancer:
That's wonderful!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google