CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

BABY corn snake hasn't eaten one meal yet and is 3 months old - GREEN poo

Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #21
Amanda47
That's awesome that you'll try to help out like that, Janine, hope it goes well!

Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #22
disgurlchar
Isn't it just! If only there were more people in the world like her then maybe it wouldn't be such a bad place!

Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #23
Guruofchem
Best of luck to both humans and hatchling - got my fingers crossed for you...

Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #24
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guruofchem View Post
Best of luck to both humans and hatchling - got my fingers crossed for you...
Thank you! That means alot to me - being the owner of our poor Rosie. This experience has put us off breeding our snakes as we have already lost a 2 and a half month old corn

Old 03-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #25
juliegarner
aww hope all goes well for her. Good on you Janine hope you can help her xxx

Old 03-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #26
diamondlil
I collected Rosie today. She's tiny but still active and unlike Skooge she's still able to move normally as she is stronger than she was. It was lovely to meet Charlotte but we were in a bit of a hurry as Mick's off out fishing overnight with his friends!
I weighed her in at just under 3g, so she got a puree'd day-old red head, just under 0.25 mls. She didn't swallow straight away, and started the backwards movement that usually means the carefully fed meal is coming out, paused, closed her mouth and then swallowed! As she's so tiny I'll feed her the same small amount in 4 days.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #27
disgurlchar
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
I collected Rosie today. She's tiny but still active and unlike Skooge she's still able to move normally as she is stronger than she was. It was lovely to meet Charlotte but we were in a bit of a hurry as Mick's off out fishing overnight with his friends!
I weighed her in at just under 3g, so she got a puree'd day-old red head, just under 0.25 mls. She didn't swallow straight away, and started the backwards movement that usually means the carefully fed meal is coming out, paused, closed her mouth and then swallowed! As she's so tiny I'll feed her the same small amount in 4 days.
Awww she looks so happy! Cant thank you enough for coming to collect her and getting her feeding. I know its early days so not getting my hopes up that she will ever feed on her own but I have faith in her now that you have her. Was lovely to meet you and your partner, hope he enjoys his fishing! Thank you so much again, cant wait to see if her poop is looking any better haha! You're a diamond x

Old 03-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #28
Tara80
What a cutie! J9, you're awesome!

Old 03-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #29
MysticExotics
J9 is pretty awesome!

From what I have heard, green poo can be an indicator of kidney failure. I hope that J9 is able to rehab this little one!

Old 03-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #30
HermesMom
What a great thing happening here I'm rooting for you Rosie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google