• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Getting Discouraged

After a month of liquid feedings, I gave Scarlett her first solid meal tonight. It was just a pinky head rolled in Nutribac. Wish us luck that she keeps it down.

BeckyG said:
After a month of liquid feedings, I gave Scarlett her first solid meal tonight. It was just a pinky head rolled in Nutribac. Wish us luck that she keeps it down.
Good luck to both of you. I think she's about to turn the corner and head in the right direction. :)

21 hours and still down....

Thanks for all the well wishes and good thoughts. I'm really hoping she will turn the corner. I'll keep updating as the evening wears on.

The longest previously had been 23 1/2 hours. We are now at 24 and holding. However, I won't completely relax until it comes out her other end! (Why isn't there a pooping icon?)

come on... we want it to come out this way!!!
eck14.gif

becky,

as much as i really want to know when YOU poop... i'll pass on getting that info. i'd much rather know when scarlett poops LOL

hahahahaha
sweet dreams
aleesha

Aw now, and I so wanted to share my personal bowel habits with the forum.... :rolleyes:

36 hours now, and I think she's going to make it.

oh ya baby.... this is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down keep it down *chanting fades off in the distance*

Poop! We've got poop! This morning Scarlett presented me with a nice big smelly--ok, well not so smelly-- poop. And not really so big, either, but proportionate to the size meal she ate.

I'm going to feed her again Saturday. I'll give her another head, and if she digests that, the next time I'll move up to half a pinky. I'll very slowly work her back up to full sized meals. I don't want to take any chances.

Back