• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How Old is YOUR Oldest Corn???

Well my two oldest snakes are Crush my creamsicle at 6yrs and my bp Big Bertha at 8yrs. But i have Crush to thank for my snakie addiction....lol

Attachments

• P251210_12.31.jpg
    P251210_12.31.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 213
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 212
My oldest corn is Sunny, she is between 9 and 11 years old. I got her at a pet store, she was my first snake, when I was in my early teens and she was already a couple of years old but they did not know for certain how old she was.

I do however know a ball python that is in her 30's!!!!!

My oldest corn is Sunny, she is between 9 and 11 years old. I got her at a pet store, she was my first snake, when I was in my early teens and she was already a couple of years old but they did not know for certain how old she was.

Holy crap!! A bp in its 30's!!!!!:sidestep:

My corn is 4 years and 5 feet long, I'm hoping he lives to be as old as some on here!

Whats the usual lifespan of a ball python?

Not to sure, I am getting my first ball python next week :p Still researching the little things.

Thanx, but i just realized that Crush who already had a cataract in one eye, now has them in both eyes. :( he's getting old.

Ouch. I'm sorry. Hope it all goes well.

Haha, thats crazy! I've never heard of that before. Thats awesome.

Thanx, but i just realized that Crush who already had a cataract in one eye, now has them in both eyes. he's getting old.
I wouldn't worry. My Jonesy's had cataracts in both eyes since his mid-teens and is doing just fine.

Trouble is, he relies more on heat sensing now - every time I get him out of the viv, he gets very "interested" in my nose! It's a bit unnerving to have a snake sizing you up as dinner - he clearly doesn't realise that my heat-emitting nostrils are attached to something rather too large for him!

my older snake

This is my old boy motley sunglow, he is at least 6 yrs old but was an adult when I bought him so not really certain of his age.

Attachments

• DSC05210.JPG
    DSC05210.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 181
I posted my boy Crue on here a while back, a 2005 normal motley. Since I still havent had him returned to me, my next oldest corn is a 2007, who I only just bought at Tinley in 2010. Shes a normal motley, het hypo, caramel, amel, diffused (could be homo diffused). Shes a pretty lady :)

DSCN0003.jpg

I have no idea how old mine are, when do they start getting "big"? Is it after they have lived a year?
Mine still look like babies
One male hypo b sunkissed, if he could keep his food down(bein treated with nutribac) he would be the length of my arm
One female normal oketee a little smaller than the male.

They're usually judged to be adult by the time they hit around three years old (some sooner, some later), so plenty of time for your yearlings to grow on yet. They tend to grow along before they start filling out, so they can be shoelaces for the first 18 months!

Back