• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A progression thread for the 2018 Miami Tessera clutch.

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
These are from my Miami Tessera X LBR Miami produced last year.
I snapped a couple quick pics, as they ate last night, I didn't want to disturb them too much.

Balam- my favorite of the normal Miami babies, should be shedding soon, but I had to take a photo, I love his borders!

Trasque- one of my favorite of the Miami Tessera's recently shed.

Geier- another normal Miami baby that will be staying here

Mellifer - is sold, just waiting for better weather to fly to her new home.

Musai- one of the Miami Tessera's definitely staying here.

I'll add more photos of the babies in the next day or so, when I have time to take photos of all of them.

I currently have two of the normal Miami babies available (both males) but I will be adding more babies, including some Miami Tessera's for sale in a couple months.

Attachments

• 204507_472730_VeryLarge_riOvJXI1FaP2FZ.jpg
    204507_472730_VeryLarge_riOvJXI1FaP2FZ.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 204499_472729_VeryLarge_t7ty1XEcWdC1t.jpg
    204499_472729_VeryLarge_t7ty1XEcWdC1t.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 204493_472727_VeryLarge_gW2XCRT2cgSxpo3.jpg
    204493_472727_VeryLarge_gW2XCRT2cgSxpo3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 46
  • 204503_472731_VeryLarge_8znGVJ5jNZ.jpg
    204503_472731_VeryLarge_8znGVJ5jNZ.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 204492_472728_VeryLarge_cy2VZt02nN28Z.jpg
    204492_472728_VeryLarge_cy2VZt02nN28Z.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I always really liked the Miami Phase corns. I believe that is the first "locality" type corn I worked with.

A couple more to add..

Kitsune-another normal Miami I am holding onto.

Luison-one of my favorite Miami Tessera babies

Attachments

• kitsune.jpg
    kitsune.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 40
  • luison.jpg
    luison.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 40
I remember when I used to name my corn snakes. Of course, some of the names were more descriptive then really a "name" name. Then I started breeding them, and the ancestry record keeping got kind of sticky using such names. It really hit home when I needed to annotate the snake I had named "The $8 corn purchased in south Miami". So I then went to ID numbers instead.... :)

I remember when I used to name my corn snakes. Of course, some of the names were more descriptive then really a "name" name. Then I started breeding them, and the ancestry record keeping got kind of sticky using such names. It really hit home when I needed to annotate the snake I had named "The $8 corn purchased in south Miami". So I then went to ID numbers instead.... :)

I give them ID numbers when they hatch, and I started doing theme names. Sometimes I only name the keepers, other clutches I name the whole clutch.

Not sure I will name the whole clutches if I have more than a couple clutches hatch this year. I'll probably stick with the ID numbers and just name my keepers

I think it's harder to sell corns that you have named, especially if you have had them for a long time. When I sold Boris and Natasha I felt bad, so now I have lavender 1, sunkissed 1, etc.

It may be against the rules of this forum to share some of the nicknames I named the very few nervous and nippy corns I have had in my breeding projects currently and in the past.

I think it's harder to sell corns that you have named, especially if you have had them for a long time. When I sold Boris and Natasha I felt bad, so now I have lavender 1, sunkissed 1, etc.

Whether I name them or not, sometimes it's hard to sell them regardless. LOL

It may be against the rules of this forum to share some of the nicknames I named the very few nervous and nippy corns I have had in my breeding projects currently and in the past.
LOL

Some recent photos I took.

Attachments

• Balam.jpg
    Balam.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Geier.jpg
    Geier.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Khepri.jpg
    Khepri.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Kitsune.jpg
    Kitsune.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Lowen.jpg
    Lowen.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 13
More photos. A few babies are slated for new homes. So far, I have only let normal (non Tessera) babies go, but I will be selecting some Tessera's that I won't be keeping in the somewhat near future.

I will likely be taking them to a local friends reptile shop. She can also take them to expos, where I cannot, due to my schedule.

Attachments

• Naiad.jpg
    Naiad.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Schakal.jpg
    Schakal.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Mellifer.jpg
    Mellifer.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Luison.jpg
    Luison.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 15
In the some what near future, I'll be selecting a few of the Miami Tessera's from this clutch to put up for sale.

I'll be hanging onto the rest of the non Tessera Miami babies, as least for a while.

I'll work on getting more photos of the babies, especially the ones that will be available soon.

I found out today that the FedEx Ship Center moved into my city, and is now 9 minutes from my house (it was 20+ minutes before, and I had to deal with I-5) LOL
This will make shipping MUCH easier!

One of the babies went off to her new home today.

I snapped some quick photos of the babies tonight. Some are in shed, but I wanted to get everyone in.

Balam AST-01 M
Amarok AST-03T F? (Will likely become available)
Luison AST-04T M
Abath AST-06T F? (Might become available)
Kitsune AST-07 F?

Attachments

• Balam.JPG
    Balam.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Amarok.JPG
    Amarok.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Luison.JPG
    Luison.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Abath.JPG
    Abath.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Kitsune.JPG
    Kitsune.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 4
Geier AST-08 F?
Khepri AST-10 F?
Malin AST-11T F? (Might become available)
Musai AST 12T F? (Might become available)
Coyotl AST-13T F?

Attachments

• Geier.JPG
    Geier.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Khepri.JPG
    Khepri.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Malin.JPG
    Malin.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Musai.JPG
    Musai.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Coyotl.JPG
    Coyotl.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 4
Naiad AST-14T F?
Ammit AST-15T F? (Might become available)
Trasque AST-16T F?

Attachments

• Naiad.JPG
    Naiad.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Ammit.JPG
    Ammit.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Trasque.JPG
    Trasque.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 4
Back