CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Old 07-27-2018, 07:21 AM   #1
sophieshock
Red face New member

Hi, my name is Sophie, I'm 22 from Essex.

Yesterday I went a picked up my first ever corn-snake. I've named her Peaches and she is adorable! If anybody could give me some tips I would be much appreciated!

Thank you xo

Old 07-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
Karl_Mcknight
Hello and welcome.

You asked for tips:
Read the "Sticky Topics" in the New Member's section - Explains chat room protocol

Read the "Sticky Topics" in the Husbandry and Basic care section - Tells you everything you need to know about keeping a corn snake (things you should have researched before obtaining one).

Read the "Sticky Topics" in the Health Issues sections - Explains problems and possible solutions you may encounter.

Old 07-27-2018, 12:04 PM   #3
unitedhelix
Hi I'm not new to snakes but new here just picked up a feisty "female" corn today she's a bit small for her age but hopefully she will catch up she has already tagged me once and tried a second and third but she is with me because of this behaviour so it's all good she will settle in time, oh and she thinks she's a rattle snake lol
Sorry not great photo will get a better one when I can

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Old 08-20-2018, 06:22 AM   #4
sophieshock
Thank you!!!

Old 08-22-2018, 08:08 AM   #5
Patmart
Hi Sophie
Welcome I was a new snake keeper at the age of 62 years old
I would go on sites that have care sheets for corn snakes that’s what I did
It’s great having a corn snakes
If you need to ask a question on this site someone will get back to you
It helped me out a lot
Good luck and enjoy her
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #6
DeuceRon
Welcome! You've found a great place for great info. Grab a coffee and spend a while on here and you'll be sure to find what you're looking for.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
sophieshock
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedhelix View Post
Hi I'm not new to snakes but new here just picked up a feisty "female" corn today she's a bit small for her age but hopefully she will catch up she has already tagged me once and tried a second and third but she is with me because of this behaviour so it's all good she will settle in time, oh and she thinks she's a rattle snake lol
Sorry not great photo will get a better one when I can

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
beginner, new owner, pink