CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

feeders in or near ohio

Old 06-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
nickcorns85
feeders in or near ohio

who would be the best/cheapest place to buy feeders from for someone living in Ohio?

Old 06-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
kc261
Most likely from a local small breeder who is basically just breeding for their own collection but gets some extras to sell off. You might be able to find one via craigslist. A reptile show probably won't be quite so cheap (especially by the time you pay the admission fee), but it's a little more of a sure thing. Those would be the first 2 things I'd try if I didn't want to order in large enough quantities to be worth buying online.

Another possibility is to try to hook up with locals to go in together on an online order to split the shipping costs. Again, you could use craigslist to try to find someone, or just ask on the forum here and you might get lucky.

Old 06-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
nickcorns85
yea i only have 2 and 1 is growing so a min. of 100 would be more than id ever need

Old 06-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc261 View Post

Another possibility is to try to hook up with locals to go in together on an online order to split the shipping costs. Again, you could use craigslist to try to find someone, or just ask on the forum here and you might get lucky.
I agree this would be the best route to go. But in some cases, like mine, you have to bite the bullet and pay the shipping charges.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #5
dwyn127
You have a reptile show monthly in Columbus and Cleveland. RodentPro has a booth at both. Save a ton not paying for shipping.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #6
nancyg
Mansfield!!! I was just up there this past weekend at Mid Ohio!! I've gotten mine from the Columbus reptile show that Dwyn mentioned.. and don't think of it as being more than you'll ever need, think of it as buying over a year's supply in advance! Though the idea of contacting someone going to the Show and maybe buying and splitting a bag with them is a good idea.

I'm down in Cincinnati, what size rodents are you looking for?

Old 07-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #7
The Cat
I recommend RodentPro at a reptile show.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google