CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Colorful Ghost x Monster Anery

Old 03-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
Roy Munson
Colorful Ghost x Monster Anery

Gil's an '03 ghost het amel. He's supposed to be Serpenco, but I didn't buy him from Rich. I think he's one of the nicest ghosts I've ever seen. Heck, he's one of the coolest looking corns I've seen, period. Poison is an '05 anery. Despite missing feedings during brumation, she's around 540g. I didn't intend to pair them originally, but plans changed.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #2
Tula_Montage
Both are prime examples of the morph! Or should I say, thats how I think ghosts and anerys should look

Any hets?

Old 03-23-2007, 11:09 AM   #3
divapixie
I LOVE that Ghost!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #4
snakemom1961
And here I thought all ghost's looked more like anery's.....now I need a ghost like that!

Old 03-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
Both are prime examples of the morph! Or should I say, thats how I think ghosts and anerys should look

Any hets?
Thank you, Elle. The ghost is het amel. The anery's hets are unknown. She's from a pet store, and I was told that she was "chock full of hets". But who knows? The pairing will expose hypo and maybe amel if she's het for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by divapixie
I LOVE that Ghost!!!
Thanks. I really like him too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961
And here I thought all ghost's looked more like anery's.....now I need a ghost like that!
That's exactly how I used to think.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Thanks. I really like him too.
Congrats on another successful hookup . . . isn't it fun!?!? Out of curiousity where did the male happen to come from post-SerpenCo?

D80

Old 03-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #7
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80
Congrats on another successful hookup . . . isn't it fun!?!? Out of curiousity where did the male happen to come from post-SerpenCo?

D80
Thanks Brent. He came from Ultimatecorns. It was a funky transaction (I won't go into details), but this guy made up for everything.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:59 PM   #8
diamondlil
What a lovely couple, both have striking looks in their different ways.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #9
Okeetee_Corn_Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by divapixie
I LOVE that Ghost!!!
I second that! Never seen one like it!

Old 03-24-2007, 04:41 AM   #10
diamondlil
It would be fascinating to see what differences would come if each was used in a granite project. Ooh, I feel a thread coming on...........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google