• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn snake breeders?

colton62

I don't know if this is the right area to post this but I was wondering if anyone knew of any good breeders for corn snakes. I'm actually looking for a 1.2 trio of adult corns. If anyone could help id appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us are breeders, but you should also check the BOI on anyone you want to buy from. Trios are often a little harder to come by than just pairs. What are you interested in, with regards to breeding? What morphs do you want to produce?

A friend and I are just starting up so even a pair would be pretty cool. I really like the pewter plasma type stuff. So in a perfect world it would be awesome to have a male that could produce 2 gene snakes with both females. Were still looking at morphs and stuff and we thought to throw this question out there in this forum to see any potential snakes and get some more ideas from here.

I do have a now-proven pair of corns that are normals het hypo, anery, lavender, diffused. I've 13 eggs from them that are due to hatch in August.

Sweet. Goodluck with the eggs. Are you looking to sell the pair though? I think my friend was looking to have a pair where the chances of wild types was lowered but with that many het genes he might reconsider.

Yes, I am looking to rehome those two. The huge variety of potential morphs has me hovering over their eggs.

Yes, I am looking to rehome those two. The huge variety of potential morphs has me hovering over their eggs.

Same. We were initially wanting to get non-normals to start off with but the amount of combos this pair can potentially make has me intrigued.

Back