• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Princess Tula:**DUW**

tyflier

[Insert Witty Commentary]
Princess Tula Royale is my rescued royal/ball python, and she is starting to look incredible. This is her second shed with me, and she is still having quite a bit of trouble, but this one was better than the last, and maybe the next one will be better still. The important part is that she loses some of her scarring with every shed, and she seems to have permanently regained the natural, sausage-shaped body of a royal python...and she eats f/t!!

I never thought she would take f/t...heck...for the first 2-3 weeks that I had her...I wasn't sure she was going to live, period! But she has weathered the worst of the storm, with no small part being played by some of the great members here giving me advice and encouragement.

So Here she is, for her first ever outdoor photo shoot in a brand spanking new coat of skin...and a hitchhiker. If you look at the closeup of her head, you will see the damsel fly that landed on her within seconds of being put on the ground, and decided to go for a ride while she explored the lawn in front of my house!! I thought it was pretty durn cute, to be honest.

Anyhow, enjoy the pictures, and Thanks For Looking!!

Attachments

• hitchhiker.jpg
    hitchhiker.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 34
Just a couple more, 'cause she looks good in the sun, and it made us both happy to be out there...

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 34
  • inhand.jpg
    inhand.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 34
She's looking wonderful!! I love the pics of her on the rock, and the Munson shot. It's like a reproduction!

Nanci

Nanci said:
She's looking wonderful!! I love the pics of her on the rock, and the Munson shot. It's like a reproduction!

Nanci
Munson Shots are MUCH easier with a placid little sausage than with a 475gram corn...;)

Thanks for the comments!

Back