• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Scaleless het Caramel poss het Amel Corn Snakes

ScalelessLover

Hello all! I'm new to corn snakes (well I had one as a kid) but I went to a show and found a scaleless rat snake that I bought and I just love him SO much that I decided I really wanted a scaleless corn snake project. And I just happened across one that was just right!

Coming in on Wed is a male/female pair of 2016 hypo scaleless 100% het caramel 50% poss het amel corn snakes! I'm very excited!

Picture of the female from the seller (he imported them from a breeder in Europe). The male is in shed I will post pics of him when I get him (he has a few scales down the back of his neck).

hypo_scaleless_het_caramel_cornsnake_by_phoenix_cry-dal071n.jpg

My rat snake:

scaleless_by_phoenix_cry-dakjwd0.jpg

Your welcome!
I have a few scaleless rats and was just looking at SMR's scaleless corns for sale myself.

BTW, We always enjoy a motorcycle ride to Dover NH :)

Dover is a great place for a ride!

I love my little scaleless ratsnake, I like that he has a few scales, gives him character.

I was looking at SMR's scaleless as well when I came across this pair. It doesn't appear that SMR has any Hypo. I also saw someone with some scaleless Okeetee het Albino that were tempting but the hypo won my heart. :)

Very nice - so our Mable is the sister of your's
(I'm the breeder from europe :D)
Glad, that they found there way across the sea !

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 138
Hi Marble! That's awesome! I saw the other thread and went to reply to it but my internet crashed and I neglected to go back.

Yes, they have made the jump across the pond! The original buyer had some expenses pop up so I got a chance to pounce on these two beauties! I'm very excited to have these two and you'll get to watch them grow up right here as I will be posting as they grow and hopefully posting babies one day.

Have you made an Amber yet or is the race on? Heehee.

Man, I LOVE the deep red on Marble! That's amazing!

I haven't come up with names for my pair yet, I'll have to wait until I see them.

The female from this pairing was caramel het. hypo and the male was a unsure hypo or an ultramel (thas what we don't knew at this point) now - because all 11 babies were hypo's its more then sure that he is a hypo, not an ultramel.
Because the breeder from that male told us, that he is from a het. butter, scaleless pairing we thought he is het. for caramel too, but nothing and now it's unsure too if he is amel or not - so I called all the babies ph. because we really don't know it.
Hope this helps a littlebit

yes, thats always good to know.
I know lots of people they don't need the amel in her line and if someone don'T want to work with ... its always good to know.
Hope you have a lot of fun with the 'babies' they were my full fun and joy and pride and the bettest part of the year is definetley growing these nice creatures, to carry for them, see that they all feed well and grow !! Letting them go is always hard, so this is really awesome that I know now which guy had two of them :)
Hope to see more from the little's soon and hope they grow well and be nice adults very soon! ;)

It's always nice to know where your babies end up and after five years I'm still in contact with the breeder of my black pastel pied ball python. Thank you for all the information! I will have pics of them up on Wednesday when they arrive!

Nice - I'm nosy to see how they change in colour
found a 'out of egg' picture from the little female you get and one two shed's later...
she is so pretty and I'm excited which male you get from this clutch :)

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 2er.jpg
    2er.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 58
Awe! Thank you so much for the baby pictures! She is just getting better and better with every shed!

Here is the male. He did put all four up for sale, but the other pair was already sold. I really liked one that he had that was darker but that one sold first. I still love this male and I'm excited to see how he matures. He's got a cute line of scales down his back.

male_scaleless_in_shed_by_phoenix_cry-dalav45.jpg

This looks like very like the 'Number 10'
Here are two from him - like from the female !
Aww ...I'm really excited that you are here in this forum too and we can change pics if we want ;)

Attachments

• 10-.jpg
    10-.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 10er.jpg
    10er.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 59
Aaaw - they look soo good and they have grown so much !!
Every breeders heart goe's higher when he knows that his/her offspring is in beloved and supergood hands who cares for them a lifetime !
Sorry - can't describe it very good in english - this is not my natural language but I think you know what I mean.
Welcome Orion and Nova in your new live !:eek:k_01:

I know just what you mean! It's always nice to know your babies are happy, healthy, and loved. :)

They have a home for life now! I can't wait to see them grow!

Back