• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil boys!!

I was gonna ask... and Vinman is seeing what I'm seeing...

What exactly is twoperson's morph? I've got one that looks just like him, but I bought her at a pet store and don't know her genetics... LOL.

They all look great! Thanks for sharing, J9!

I was gonna ask... and Vinman is seeing what I'm seeing...

What exactly is twoperson's morph? I've got one that looks just like him, but I bought her at a pet store and don't know her genetics... LOL.

They all look great! Thanks for sharing, J9!
Vincent can answer that question much better than me, he bred Twopersons! Wild okeetee crossed with Leach blood as far as I remember. to give the richness of colour and subdued pattern.

Vincent can answer that question much better than me, he bred Twopersons! Wild okeetee crossed with Leach blood as far as I remember. to give the richness of colour and subdued pattern.

I crossed the leach/bell stock bloodred to a line of pure okeetee that I was breeding for color. I was not interested in the black boarders. I was breeding for a solid deep red red/orange corn. 2person it a result of the F1 male cross blood/okeetee bred back to a f2 daughter, it is a possible het for bloodred

Butch is keeping his lovely dark contrast, I love this anery boy. Upgraded to his adult tub, but I ran out of flowers and need to buy him some more.

Attachments

• 10a.JPG
    10a.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 11a.JPG
    11a.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 68
Little Joe got no flowers at all for his tub upgrade, but he seemed to enjoy having more space to explore.

Attachments

• 8a.JPG
    8a.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 69
I can't believe I managed to upgrade Twopersons, in blue, without getting tagged!

Attachments

• 11a.JPG
    11a.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 68
I'm adding the little boys on here, here's my smallest snakey, Texas Pete

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 65
I like the upper key hypo
I got the keys pair from Nigel and toyah's project, so they are poss het cinder, but to get genuine upper keys over here is so hard that the het is just a bonus, I've wanted keys corns for a couple of years and couldn't get them 'til now

I got the keys pair from Nigel and toyah's project, so they are poss het cinder, but to get genuine upper keys over here is so hard that the het is just a bonus, I've wanted keys corns for a couple of years and couldn't get them 'til now

I hate to break your heart but they are not pure upper keys . Also the upper key is nothing special, it is the lower key which is the pure rosey rat snake.

I hate to break your heart but they are not pure upper keys . Also the upper key is nothing special, it is the lower key which is the pure rosey rat snake.
Really? Why do you say that? The parents were imported Serpenco Hypo upper keys as far as I know.

Back