• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Some pics of me and my Bike that I have been spending every night working on rebuilding for the second time ;)

TIM

Attachments

• tim with bike.jpg
    tim with bike.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 951
  • Timmmaaaa1.jpg
    Timmmaaaa1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 946
Alright I figured I would jump on this band wagon. So here are a few of me.
The first is from when I was stationed on a boat in front of the Helicopter we had on board. (I now work as a helicopter avionic electrician)
The second is me with an M240B Medium Machine Gun
The third is my 4th and largest tat
The last is one that was taken sorta a "Behind the Scenes" From a photo shoot I did recently. This was posed but no I am not normally cuddly with my models I had just finished all the rope work though.
Infrontofhh-68.jpg

240B.jpg

tattooshading.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

Dang YA'll!! I expected a few pics!! There are some here where my jaw dropped!! Won't mention any names, but I will say this to one of you 'I swear I was not ignoring you in the chatroom!!' PROMISE :D

I enjoyed seeing the faces & the exciting places a lot of you have been. Nanci & Steve (you guys need a dive thread) those pics are amazing!

Anyway keep em' comin'! Hubby & I are headed to Hawaii in 3wks so I will have 'a tan' & maybe have some amazing photos to post!

Oh & Various~ your a hottie, shoot can't believe you did not have someone holding the camera for you. hehe :grin01:

DM~ I love the Christmas photo. Too cute I will send you my addy for this yrs. lol Tell Tonya I love her shoes in that photo! :santa:

Tim~ OMG you so do look like the son! I love that show!! And that's a huge compliment! I think its your lips...

Ok I want to respond to everyone but dang there is a lot, so be expecting some 'Rep Love'..:cheers:

darkmorning1 said:
hey now a Stephenie Meyer fan ahh? now :rolleyes: too think i was the only one...

whohooo! haha I thought i was the only one too!

I waited in a line for 5 hours with one of my best friends to meet her and get my books signed haha
Her work is amazinggg

Okies....Picture post. I really do not liek too but I have to admitt I made some cool pics.

Photo81.jpg

And yea I am wearing a shirt. Its a tube top.

Messing with makeup...
2007_0814DigitalPhotoGrace90278.jpg

Don't ask...
m11.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Kay...thats like the best I have.....*Hides*

Some random shots of me, and a nice one of Pete

Attachments

• bog.jpg
    bog.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 861
  • club.jpg
    club.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 859
  • fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 860
  • rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 857
  • pete.jpg
    pete.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 857
Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to go look into it!

In not sure where in Wisconsin you live but southwest WI is where the old lead mines were. I'm also not sure if they are open to the average spelunker (with no offense intended).

Now if you want to dive some...I know people at the state historical society that have mapped and are currently mapping caves for the state.

Regards,
Steve

Corny Noob said:
If you're getting ready to puke in the toliet you need to lift the lid up :grin01:
:grin01: I was posing in my friend's bathroom after our re-decorating party!

Wow...Now that is what I am talking about.
Some good wholesome fun in front of the camera !
My kind of man! :bang:

Sanebedlam said:
Alright I figured I would jump on this band wagon. So here are a few of me.

The last is one that was taken sorta a "Behind the Scenes" From a photo shoot I did recently. This was posed but no I am not normally cuddly with my models I had just finished all the rope work though.

IMG_4628.jpg

TandJ said:
I swear Tom e looks like Chevy Chase...
I was going to go with the late, great Bill Hicks....

103778.jpg

Mind you some folks seem to think I look a little like Paul E from Orange County Choppers.. *shrugs*
Hey, given the pic I posted (Bill Murray x Paul Sr. from "American Chopper"), we might have a distant relative.

Scared ya, didn't I?
hehehmn.gif

regards,
jazz

Back