CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Snakey's mansion build.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #31
Allalaskan
Is that paper on the windows just to protect it while finishing up the viv? Its looking awsome btw!

Old 12-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #32
atmox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allalaskan View Post
Is that paper on the windows just to protect it while finishing up the viv? Its looking awsome btw!
Here's the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexracer View Post
Here it is with the top open, allowing access for wiring, and maybe some storage. I left the plastic on the plexi 'till it gets home.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #33
Allalaskan
Doh, I didnt see that haha.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #34
jld333
Looks awesome !!!

Old 12-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #35
darth-hayzer
WOW !!! Can not wait till it is all done !!

Old 12-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #36
baitman
that is fantastic....

Old 12-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #37
rexracer
It's home! I'll get motivated tomorrow and put in the flexwatt, radiant heat panel and LED lights. It seemed like the odor was almost gone when I picked it up, but it's definitely smelling up the house a bit. I already opened a couple windows once to air out my condo. The electric bill this month should be interesting.
He's worth it.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #38
Allalaskan
Man that thing is looking good! See'ing your new viv is making me want to build my own now lol.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #39
Asbit
Stunning, I love it!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #40
rexracer
Well, it's not making my condo smell anymore, but I can still smell it some when I open the top. I have the flexwatt in and the lights. The heat has been on for days now. Here are some non-flash pictures to show the lighting. I threw some of the decorations in for some color. I figure about 2 weeks and I'll put down some aspen and decorate. If I can no longer smell anything in 3 weeks, snakey will go in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google